What is the point?

Before Izuku could adjust his eyes to the blinding lights of the hospital room, he was bombarded by doctors and nurses.

"How are you feeling?" One doctor asked
"Uh I'm ok?" He hesitantly replied.
"Can you feel this?" Another asked, sticking Izuku with the eraser part of his pencil hard.
"Yes ow" Izuku whined

After a series of questions and tests, the hospital staff finally left the room, leaving Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto in silence.

"Sooo......" before Katsuki could even say anything proper, Izuku cut him off
"How long have I been here, asleep?" He asked laying his head down once more.
"Uh....." Katsuki and Shoto looked at each other and them at Izuku. "Well..... about 7 months."

Izuku jolted up from his laying position, eyes wide.
"WHAT?! 7 MONTHS?!"
"Y-yeah" Shoto hesitantly answered
"WHERE'S KATSUMI, IZUMI AND HIKA?" Izuku asked, suddenly feeling hyperactive.

"Izuku first you need to calm down." Katsuki explained helping Izuku have steady breaths. After a few minutes, he calmed down a little and Katsuki started up again.
"They are at home with Katsuki's parents and my sister hepls watch them too." Shoto explained to Izuku after his breath was at a normal pace.

"Izuku we don't know how long you'll be in here again. But I don't think they'll let you out anytime soon." Katsuki started up, looking at the floor while explaining.
"What? Why?" Izuku questioned.
"Well when you're dad blew up the place, you had major injuries to you're left arm, foot and back. The doctors said you might not be about to walk again" Katsuki continued

"WHAT?! NO! I-I NEED TO WALK! AND I CAN" Izuku attempted to stand up only to fail miserably, Katsuki and Shoto holding his so he didn't hit the ground. They placed him back on the hospital bed, where Izuku cry himself to sleep.

Katsuki's POV

I know it's hard for him. Why am I always failing on him. Back when we were young and his dad abused him.  When he was pregnant. I wasn't able to help him when Eijiro was hurting my children, when they arrested him, accused him and now he's like this.

In pain.

And I can't help in anyway. I just wish I wasn't so weak and helpless. Being nube r one hero means nothing if I can't help the ones I love and care about the most in my life.

Then what is the point.

A/N Hi guys sorry for the late post and short chapter. I don't know what to put anymore, so I'm going to make like three more chapters and it's done. I already have the front cover and first chapter of my next story though I think I want to change something in it. I'm so excited to publish that story. Ok bye.