The end

Katsuki's POV

Just with the look on his face you could see he was angry, sad and feeling betrayed.

"It was you. You're the reason all my love lifes were ruined." He muttered with slight angry in his voice. "I trusted you! I forgave you for everything you did to me! EVERYTHING! And you still come back and do all this! I let you stay in my life thinking well maybe she really has changed. NO SHE DIDN'T!! Eight fucking years later and you're still the fucking same! Selfish and only care about your fucking self!"

Damn he's maaaaad mad.

"It's all your fault Izuku. You never noticed me! You only loved going for these stupid boys who did nothing for you. When would you have ever see that I love y-" she was cut off

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME! BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE ANY OF THIS! IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY FOR ME, WHETHER IT BE I DON'T LIKE YOU BACK OR IF I'M ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP! MY FUCKING CHILDREN NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO PROPERLY MEET THERE FATHERS! WHY? BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING FROM THE VERY BEGINNING! AND I FELL FOR YOUR SHIT!"

"Izuku calm d-" I tried to speak but he cut me off
"Don't you dare fucking tell me what to do." He was straight up mad now and I don't know if any of us could fix that.

"So" he started walking towards Toga "What am I going to do with you?" Then he stopped.

"And you" he pointed to Eijiro. "Don't think that because of the fact that she tricked you, is going to block the fact that you still cheated."
"But she-" he started
"She may have tricked you but you still went along with it"

"Now back to you." He continued, lightly chuckling. "You know what's funny? Katsuki and Shoto tried to tell me that it was your fault they had to leave me but I didn't listen. Why? Because I was loyal to you. I thought they were just trying to get me back. But no, it really was you all this time. Now I feel like an idiot. Eight years. Eight whole years. Eight years of trust. Eight years of friendship. Eight years."

He then sat on the floor, directly in front of her. "Eight years huh? Well I hope you enjoyed tha eight years around me cause this........." He paused and before you can even say 'All Might', he stabbed her.

"...........is the end"