Why us?

Izuku's POV

Everyone was just running and screaming, trying to get away from the scene. What up with them? Why are they after me? What is so important about me?

"You idiots what are you doing!" Kacchan yelled as Shoto froze the ground where Dabi was.

I was gonna keep running to them when I felt a hand wrap about my waist and a knife on my neck.
"You're not going anywhere darling"
"Let you go you phyco!"
"I think I'll hold on for a little longer"

I tried to get out of her grasp but she pressed the knife deeper. While I was here, Shoto-kun and Kacchan were trying to fight Dabi and some other guys they brought.

The last thing I remember was something hard hitting my head and then there was black.

Katsuki's POV

"Izuku? IZUKU WAKE UP! DEKU!"
"Kat calm down" Shoto tried to calm me down but it wasn't working
"He won't fucking get up. It's been 3 hours since we've been here!"
"I know but yelling and wasting your voice isn't going to help. We have to think logically."

I mean he was making sense. I've been shouting for about an hour now. My voice is kinda hurting.
"Tch whatever. We just need to get out of this shit hole"

They caught us and brought us to some place. I heard the metal door open and the blonde girl Sho and I had beaten up last time he was kidnapped, walked in.

"Hiiiii! My name's Himiko Toga! You two are kinda pretty but no one beats my Zuzu" she exclaimed as she picked up Izu
"What the hell!" I yelled
"Put him down now" Sho got up and tried to use his quirk but they put some thing on our neck that prevented us from doing that.

"Sorry I cant. He is mine after all. And no one can take him away from me"
"WHAT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?"
"I would love to explain but I won't. Anyways don't expect to see him that often"
"UGH JUST GET US OUT OF HERE!"
"Sorry I can't amd even if I could, I wouldn't"

She said walking out with Izu and locking the door behind her. UGH!

"Kat just calm down. We'll figure something out"
I just sat there.

I was helpless. I couldnt stop those stupid villains. I couldnt save my own boyfriends. We can't use our quirks. Izu is gone and I don't know where he is. He's fucking pregnant and I can't be there for him. What kind of boyfriend am I?

Shoto's POV

"Kat?"
I noticed he was..... CRYING?!
"KAT?! Hey hey it's ok. I'm right here." I said hugging him. He cried as he buried his face into my chest.
"I-I couldn't s-save him. I-I couldn't s-save y-you. N-now we're here, h-helpless a-and I can't h-help either of y-you. I-I'm the worst b-boyfriend e-ever"

"Kat it's ok. You can't always save everyone. And no you're not the worst boyfriend. You're amazing. You're brave, courageous, talented and overall an amazing person. So the one time you failed you can't let that bring you down cause the Katsuki I know and love, never gives up"

He looked at me with his red puffy eyes and I gave him a soft smile. Honestly, I was scared, but I had to stay strong for them. I gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. He rested his head back on my chest and fell asleep.

Dabi's POV

Ugh I tried so hard to bring down their confidence but I didn't work. Why don't they every give up.

"We'll deal with them later, right now we're dealing with Izuku."
"You're really interested in him, Shigaraki, I wonder why.
"You'll know in time. Just wait till Master is ready."