Confused

Izuku's POV

I don't know if I should be doing this right now. Just immediately all that just get back with my ex boyfriends. I guess now that I know they never hated me, all my love came rushing back. It doesn't feel right though. I spent eight years hating them, insulting them, sabotaging them. I taught my children to hate them no matter what they say and here I am, loving them again.

But I cant. I changed. I expressed my hate to them, I told them I hated them and I wished they were dead. How can I possibly to back to them now? And they're still asking is I'll give them a second chance. I guess they really do love me. Do they?

I walked them to a more comfortable room to stay in, cause I wasn't just gonna let them out.
"Izuku? Are you listening?" Kacchan interuped my thoughts with his question
"Hm?" I didn't hear anything after I left Eijiro. I was lost in my train of thoughts.

"What were you thinking about? You were mumbling and heard nothing I said" Shoto asked in his monotone voice.
"Oh uh nothing just umm, this is where you'll be staying for now. Until I let you go." I gestured to the room. There was one bed, a wardrobe and a television on the wall. I'm sure they won't mind sleeping on one bed.

"Umm well assuming you weren't just heard what I was saying, I was asking if uh Kat and I can like stay at your place?" He questioned, obviously nervous.
"Sorry you can't. I would love to but my kids are there and I can't just let the two people I made sure they hated alot, just be in our house." I hated having to say that but it was the truth.

"Oh I understand...." He sounded so sad. Ugh why is this happen ing all of a sudden.
"You know what, I"ll speak to the kids about everything and if they accept you guys...... You can stay all my place." I offered.

I looked at them and their faces were shining with happiness. Awww so cute. UGH why am I like this all of a sudden. Is it because I know they never hated me? Because I know it really us Himiko' s fault?

Ahhhhh I'm so confused!!!!!!!

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. School as been really stressful. Maybe I'll try to upload tge next part tomorrow. Just know either that one or the one after is gonna be really juicy😏 (no it's not smut sadly)