I like you

Hey guys sorry I didn't upload yesterday, my mom was using my phone for her business and that went on till like 1 this morning. So yea. Also please don't mind if I make any mistakes. Anyways moving on!

Todoroki's POV

Midoriya' s dad was yelling at me and Bakugou for being in this house.
"WHEN DID YOU TWO GET HERE"
And at this point Bakugou was about to explode and Midoriya was sitting in his chair crying.
"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"
"NO WE'RE NOT LEAVING YOU TWO FACED ASSHOLE"
Bakugou was mad to the brim and I couldnt blame him, I may have been screaming too but all I could do was cry and try to comfort Midoriya.
"EXCUSE ME!"
"YEA HOW COULD YOU FUCKING RAPE YOUR OWN SON"
"WHA- IZUKU I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE YOU'RE DIED NOW"
"B-but Dad I-I-"
"He didn't do anything you big dunce face. Bakugou and I have been in the kitchen all this time and we heard everything. So I suggest you walk the fuck out this room and shut the fuck up. Thank you"

Bakugou's POV

That Icyhot bastered really said all that. Woah that was hot WAIT WHAT NO HE'S NOT. UGH what am I thinking.

Deku's POV

I've never heard Todoroki talk like that. I guess he was really mad at what my dad did. I mean it made since.
"You can't tell me want to do in my house."
"Oh I know but the police can."
"WHAT?!?"
"Bakugou hold him please. They should be here any minute now"
"What are you talking about. HEY LET ME GO YOU BLONDE BITCH!"
"I also suggest that you don't fight Bakugou just to make sure you live another day"

I just sat there frozen. I didn't know what to say or do. I expected the reaction from Kacchan but not Shoto.
Just then I heard sirens. I heard Bakugou and my dad yelling at each other and then a make voice, I'm guessing it was one of the officers, quiet them down. About five minutes later, Bakugou came up to my room.

"They want to see you nerd"
"Oh ok I'm coming"
I wiped my tears and walked, more like wobbled, downstairs. My dad glared at me with death in his eyes. I knew that when he comes out of prison and then finds me..... I'm dead.

Bakugou's POV

The nerd went downstair downstairs and that left me and Icyhot in the room.
"Bakugou you know no one will judge you if you cry"
"W-what I don't want to cry"
"I can clearly see you holding back tears"
"Whatever. It's just I always thought something may be going on with him at home but this I never thought I would be this."

Todoroki's POV

Just as he said that he burst in tears. Wow I never saw him cry before. It seemed kinda cute. Yes I admit I may like Bakugou just as much as Midoriya. I don't know what it is about him. He shows his true feelings, most of the time.
"Hey it's ok now. He's ok. We helped him and he's safe now Bakugou"
"I know but I just feel so guilty about it. I can't believe I didn't realize it soon. I hate that I'm only now doing this . Only now saving him. I should have done this months ago. I suspected that he was in trouble before but I refused to believe it. I feel like the worst person ever. We are suppose to be friends. He's suppose to be-"
And he paused. I wonder why
"Why did you stop?"
"You wanna know why. Cause I like the stupid nerd ok. I jus- I was never able to tell him so I jus bullied him instead. I don't know why I just did. And I hate myself for that"
Bakugou likes MIDORIYA!
As soon as Bakugou said that Midoriya stepped in the room.

Deku's POV

The police left and I was going back to my room. I heard them taking. Well mainly Kacchan. He felt guilty for something I didn't want to talk about. And as I was about to walk in the room to try amd comfort him, I heard him say he liked me!
I walked in the room and the two of them froze.
"Y-you like m-me?"
"What I- I mean-"
"You don't have to lie you know Bakugou."
"Shut up Icyhot!"
"So Kacchan do you?"
"Yes" he said and then tilted his head down. I don't know what got into me but I just walked up to Kacchan and kissed him. And he KISSED BACK! I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes
"I like you too"
"Wha- r-really"
"Yeah" and I smiled

I looked over at Shoto and he seemed sort of mad about something.
"You ok Shoto?"
"Uh yes I'm fine."
"Ok Icyhot I didn't just show all my emotions to you just now just for you do lie to me about yours"
"Fine the truth is.... I like Midoriya too"

Yea that's part 4 hope y'all liked it. If y'all have any ideas tell me in the comments cause I'm running out of ideas. Okie bye💖💫💎