Chapter 30

Daisy ✧

Daisy

Angel pulls up to an enormous house.

My eyes widen at the modern mansion set in front of my eyes.

"Woah." I breathe out.

"Like?" He asks.

I look over at him and nod my head eagerly.

"Yes, it's beautiful."

He parks the car in front of the home, the doors and gates were all heavily guarded with men that held extremely large guns on them.

Angel turned the engine off and made his way out of the car.

He came around to my side and opened the door for me.

I got out swiftly and fixed my skirt that had ridden up slightly.

Angel's eyes lingered on my legs before moving them to my eyes.

I shifted on my feet awkwardly as his gaze sent my body into a frenzy.

He took my hand and then walked us towards the guarded front doors.

The men kept their gazes down as they moved out of the way for Angel and me.

Angel walked through the opened doors as I followed behind him with my hand in his.

My eyes widened in amazement as they trailed over the interior of the house.

The mansion reminded me of the other mansion we had gone to, the one with all the workers in it.

It wasn't like the outside, it was the complete opposite.

The walls had this gold, rose gold, and silver theme to it.

It looked ancient but the rich modern sort of ancient.

It was exactly like a fantasy book, the floors were a bronze colour and they were tiled making the reflection of the interior reflect upon them.

My eyes scanned over the spiral brown wooden stairs we were walking past.

This place is literally from a movie scene.

Angel led us towards a hidden elevator that was placed behind the stairs we walked past.

He pushed the small silver button and the doors opened.

We walked inside and he pressed the last button on display.

The doors close and my eager excitement couldn't be contained any longer.

"This is your home?" I ask him.

He glances at me and nods.

I bite my lip and smile.

"I love it," I say quietly.

The elevator doors open and we walk out, only to be met in a dark room.