Bonus Chapter 2

Third-person POV ✧

Third-person POV

"Mama, when's daddy coming home?"

The little boy gazed up at his mother, his tiny hands on his hips while he looked at her seriously. Daisy couldn't help but giggle at her son, his stern expression only reminding her of a puppy.

"He'll be home soon, Nicholas,"

He sighed and dropped his eyes from his mother.

His short legs climbed up onto the couch and sat next to her, cuddling into her side and sprawled his legs across the couch.

It had been three years, Angel and Daisy were happily married and had a son who they had named Nicholas Tyson Romano.

Daisy ran her hand through her son's brown curls, easily making him sigh and close his eyes.

The front door slammed open, startling the two and driving the little boy to leap to his feet and sprint towards the door. Daisy giggled at her enthusiastic son once more and followed in his footsteps.

Angel stood at the doorway, clad in black as he lifted his eager son into his arms. Placing a kiss on his chubby cheek, the little boy wrapped his arms around his father.

"Daddy!" Nicholas squeals.

"I missed you," He mumbled in his neck, Angel chuckled and said the same thing. Daisy stood against the doorframe, staring at the two. Her gaze had met her husband's, and his eyes had lit up once more.

Placing the small boy down, he walks over to his wife and she wraps her arms around his waist, endorsing his warmth.

"Happy birthday, Moonlight,"

She smiled against his chest and raised her head to look at him, he returned her gaze and leant his head down to her lips, pressing them softly against hers.

Daisy smiled into the kiss, her heartwarming in his arms all over again.

She felt a tug at the hem of her dress and looked down, her son looking at them innocently.

"I want a kissy too," He pouted and frowned.

Daisy smiled and lifted him, showering his chubby face in little kisses as he giggled faintly.

Another voice came from the door, urging everyone to look in the direction. Lycian, Drake, and Elio were all there at the entrance, holding balloons, flowers, and a cake.

Daisy blushed and sat Nicholas down, wrapping her arm around Angel's waist and looking at the three boys.

"You guys didn't have to do anything for me," She blushes.

"Please as if we wouldn't," Lycian scoffs and waves his hand at her.

Lycian was the first to walk through the door, tossing the balloons to the side and embracing Daisy in a crushing hug.