Chapter 58

Third Person POV ✧

Third Person POV

Daisy's stomach ached from the lack of food and water she's been given.

She hasn't seen or heard from anyone since Michael left, despite knowing what time it was and what day it was thanks to the small window above her.

Daisy was keenly aware of everything, particularly the days and dates.

As a result, she knew it was May 18th, the day before her and Tyson's parents died.

Throughout it all, she felt bad for Tyson because she knew how worried he'd be for her, especially with the death anniversary approaching tomorrow.

Daisy moved around the corner she'd been trapped in, bored out of her mind, desperately wishing Angel or Tyson would come across her soon.

She missed Angel, so much.

She'd been here for two nights and all she could think about was him.

She missed his little smiles and the glint in his eyes when he looked at her.

Daisy craved to see the small dimples on his cheeks that were concealed beneath his cold exterior, the small gestures he made for her, and the general love he offered her.

She knew she loved him, that she loved him wholeheartedly, and that no one could ever take him from her.

She would do anything for him, even if it meant doing the unspeakable.

Daisy reflected on all of their precious times together, including the way he listened to her ramble or just listen to her read. The gentleness of his touch, as well as his little kisses.

He was the only thing that kept her sane and kept her from giving up hope right now.

As she heard muffled sounds from behind the door near the staircase, her thoughts were cut off.

Her heart began to accelerate as she imagined it was Michael's return.

Daisy's eyes widened at the sound of the door opening, and as the figure began heading down the stairs, she felt clearly uneasy, knowing what had happened the last time.

She had only hoped it wasn't Michael; she didn't believe she'd be able to take any more hits, especially since her body was already aching from the previous ones, not to mention her hunger and thirst.

The figure approached her, and she could tell it was a man, despite the fact that the male figure appeared to be somewhat familiar.

Daisy's heart skipped a beat when he stepped into the light.

"Francis." She whimpered out.

As he gazed down at her, he frowned, his heart falling as he saw his friend.

"I'm so sorry, Daisy." Kneeling down to her level, he says.

Daisy was taken aback and looked at him with disbelief.