Tiva: Ch.21 Intimidation

Ziva's POV
"Well Tony I think we should get back to work now"
Abby tuned in, she scared me, I did not know she was there.
"Tony? Ziva? You two? Couple?" Was all she could get out before she squealed and hugged us into a big bear hug. "How long?!" She asked with excitement.
"Well actually," I began
"2 days" Tony finished
"And you guys...did..it..?"
"Um...y-yes" I let out
"OMG! I'm SO happy for you two!"
"Abby we need to go before someone hears us" he said
"Yeah,lets go!"
The day flew by, it was in the elevator again, going home.
"Hey Tony, I've been thinking, we could stay at my apartment tonight, Ya know, just to intimidate them"
"I like the way you think Zee-vah" he laughed.
--later that night--
"Heh heh so what movie tonight?" Tony asked
"Whatever. I prefer the romantic comedies but whatever you want" we laid in my bed and turned the tv on.
We chose an old time romantic movie, and somewhere in between it, Tony and I just looked at each other, laughed and started kissing. He kissed me, along my jawline, my chest, we did it all night, somehow. In between a breath for air, I said "sweating much, Tony?" laughed, and continued. It was hard to breathe but he was worth it. Good thing we had the day off tomorrow. We kept it up all night and in the process got undressed. Tony laughed and said "hope the neighbors don't hear us!" And continued. I knew he knew he's going too far but he really wanted to piss Gibbs off. I just hope we don't go ~too~ far.

Tony's POV
The next day I woke up once again before Ziva, she's beautiful. I just stared at her, smiling, I probably look weird I'm smiling so much, but I don't care. A while later Ziva woke up. "Morning Sweet Cheeks"
"Tony" she said smiling.
It was 10:00 and we had the whole day to ourselves. We both got up and put some clothes on.

Ziva's POV
Got dressed and looked at Tony. He looked at me, picked up a box, smiled and said,
"Guess it's a good thing I used condoms, huh?" I laughed
"Yes, I guess so!"
I was happy that I wouldn't have to get in trouble by Gibbs if I was pregnant. I don't wanna be until after marriage.
---a week later---
"Come on team were going to Vegas!"