Tiva: Ch.27 It

Tony's POV
Ziva was recovering mentally from Zayen trying to sleep with her. Our plane leaves in 1 hour. I'm still scarred from the past few days and very very thankful for Ziva. I thought I lost her! Gibbs had solved the case with the mystery girl and put Zayen in jail for it and r-ing Ziva. Ziva was very thankful that she wasn't pregnant. As was I. After all, I loved her, and only her.

--back at NCIS--
After the long plane ride back, we all went home and go to bed. The next day we all went to work as usual, only the day seemed to flow by much, much faster. After work Ziva and I go over to the others apartment, as usual like every other night. We watch a movie, which leads to either cuddling and falling asleep, or, the bedroom, which leads to getting undressed and doing...some things. By now we're in te bedroom.
"I love you Ziva David"
"I love you too" she said and then rolled on top of me. We laughed and kissed. my mind flashes back to that first night under cover. I didn't know how much I loved her back then, after all I had, like, 5 girlfriends at the same time, but now my heart belongs to only one. We, needless to say, made love, all night. Yet again, I woke up holding her. I admired at how beautiful she is. But then, suddenly, all I could think about is last night. She's amazing. I then remembered, I forgot to put "it" on.

--I'm sure you all know what "it" is.... 😏 also, this chapter along with many others is Rated PG-13, if not R for sexual content--