Tiva: Ch.22 Welcome To Vegas!

Ziva's POV
We were going to Vegas! It was for a case, but it would be fun.
--23 hours later in Vegas--
"Ziva, were investigating a case, of a murder in town and the suspect is at 2407 oak lane. We need you to go there and get him" Gibbs said
"Ok, can Tony come?"
"No he's with me"
"Ok"
I went on my way and as soon as I stepped out of the car, I heard a gunshot and ran inside quietly but quickly with my gun pointed out. I heard a shot.

Tony's POV
Ziva's been gone 3 hours now. I hope she's okay. I decided, being Gibbs and I were done with what we were doing, I'd go to the address and see. When I got inside I was shocked and was overflown with sadness. A few tears fell down. The body had 2 gunshots to the chest and a few cuts on the face. I looked at the body again and knew it was my ninja. I started to cry and knelt beside her and stroked her hair. I couldn't believe she was dead. But I had to call the team. They came in and Ducky took her. We were renting a lab for the week while we stayed and he did his autopsy there. I couldn't stay. I went straight to the bar and got drunk. Well, very drunk. After that I walked to what would be Ziva and I's hotel room. I was devastated. Very. I grabbed a knife and started cutting myself. I cant live without her, I can't.

--It gets better, I promise 💕💕💕--