Broken Machines Can't Be Repaired Part 6 (Human! Optimus X Human! Reader)

A/N: THE FINALE OF THIS SERIES HOLY CRAP I LOVE WRITING THIS SERIES SO MUCH SO I HOPE YOU GUYS DO TOO! ENJOY THIS SUPER-DUPER LONG CHAPTER UWU GOODNIGHT YALL

TW: Mind control, angst, slight gore, PTSD, Swearing.

---

Taking the feather gently, Optimus gave me a hesitant look before he held it tight. There was a bright flash and the next thing we all knew, we were all in a base and the team were now robots alongside with Optimus. Optimus stood still for a moment before glancing towards his team.

"O-Optimus?" Ratchet gingerly asked. The Prime looked at his oldest friend and nodded, a small smile played on his dermas as he spoke.

"It's good to see you, old friend." Optimus said. Ratchet breathed out a joyful laugh and gave his leader a hug, genuinely happy to have him back. The bots and kids went in for a hug, and I secretly took a snap of the beautiful scene. Pulling away from the hug, Optimus opened his optics and placed his hands down for me to climb on. Getting onto his palms, the Prime lifted me up and brought me close to his face.

"Thank you...m'lady." He said, and I smiled sadly. Optimus set me to the ground gently and told me to turn around. Confused, I obliged to his request and the next thing I knew, I was tackled from behind.

"OOF!" I cried out, the wind in my lungs getting knocked out by Optimus. The big cheeky bastard was smiling his usual goofy smile at me before placing a kiss on my lips, instantly melting away all of my sadness.

"Didn't think I was going to let you go soon, m'lady?" he whispered. I chuckled and hugged him back, already missing his touch.

"I love you too, big guy." I said, sighing into his embrace.

"Damn, Optimus got a girlfriend and you're still single Jack." Miko deadpanned. Jack sputtered and nudged her ribs, offended by the Japanese girl's statement.

"The hell!? You're single too!" he said, crossing his arms. Arcee snickered but held it in when Jack glared at her.

"Well, I don't mind being single...but I bet you do!" Miko laughed and ran off, making the teen boy chase after her. He stopped before Optimus and gave him a smile.

"It's good to have you back, Optimus." he said and took off, hunting down a certain pig-tailed girl. Optimus watched the little boy go and smiled, thankful for everything. Standing tall, Optimus gave me another kiss before going back into his robot form, his optics hardened as he spoke up.

"Autobots, we must take down MECHS, at all cost."

---

Timeskip.

Team Prime are now at the MECHS' base, ready to bust it down and take them in for good. Fowler got his team ready and the Bots are on guard. With the man's signal, they all charged in. Team Prime had everything planned out, making sure things go well and that the evil organisation will be demolished.

...Or so they thought.

"Well, hello there Prime... have you forgotten of your master?" Silas said, unfazed by the guns pointing at him. Optimus stood in the middle; blasters ready.

"I serve nobody but my faction." Optimus growled, ready to fire if things go south. Silas clicked his tongue and spoke, making everyone freeze up.

"Command key 0101, respond to your master."

There was a pregnant pause before Optimus shifted, standing rigid. His optics were of a dull blue and his weapons were drawn back.

"Command key activated. Greetings, master." Project 1516 replied monotonously, stepping forward.