Maybe Being Human Isn't So Bad( Human!Megatron X Human!Reader)

A/N:This came to me suddenly and I HAD TO WRITE! IM SORRY IOA BUT THIS CAN'T WAITTTT IT'S IMPORTANTTTTT

Also, as you can clearly see, Enigma is bias with Megs because all of his chapters are fragging long, you're welcome. 

...I probably should do Optimus next, he's my cute baby XD

--

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!??" Megatron roared, looking up at his scientist, Shockwave. The warlord was now a HUMAN and certainly PISSED. Apparently, the mad scientist was testing around with some organic stuff and it went wrong while Megatron was present, the latter taking the brunt of the situation.

"UNDO THIS AT ONCE!" Megatron seethed; waving his organic hands at the scientist. Shockwave looked down at his leader as he apologised, thinking of all the possible solution to help make the situation better.

"I am sorry, Lord Megatron. Unfortunately, the experiment blew up. To create the elixir to fix this...it's going to take a while." Shockwave explained.

"WHAT!?" Megatron could not believe his audials. HE WAS NOT GOING TO STAY IN THIS CONDITION ANY LONGER!

"And HOW LONG exactly, will I be in this form!?" Megatron yelled, his eyes inhumanely red as he glared at the one-eyed bot.

"Until I finish the antidote for this...situation, I hate to inform you that this form you've taken will continue as yours forever." Shockwave replied, typing something on his datapad and continued collecting data for the research.

"I AM NOT-"

"LORD MEGATRON! I-" Starscream yelled and came right into the lab to witness the situation. Looking down on the table, Starscream had his optics wide open as he stared dumbfoundedly at his fleshling leader.

"M-Master!?" he said in disgust, backing away. Megatron growled and charged towards the seeker, forgetting that he was still small and tiny...and a fleshling.

"I'LL KILL- WHAT THE-" Megatron's death threats were halted by the scientist as Shockwave had his servos in front of the angry human, blocking his path and also from falling to his doom.

"If you take another step sir, you're going to fall and get injured." Shockwave warned. Megatron backed away immediately, taking in his trusted scientist's advice. The warlord was about to continue his threats when he got snatched by the Decepticon's SIC.

"W-WHAT A-ARE YOU DOING!? UNHAND ME THIS INSTANCE AND I MAY SPARE YOUR-"

"SILENCE!" it was Starscream's turn to rise up. The seeker chuckled darkly as squeezed the warlord a little bit tighter, giving the mech a clear warning of who's in charge.

"I won't hesitate to...crush you, my liege. Or should I say, fleshy?" Starscream glared at the small human in his grasp. The warlord was starting to wheeze and gasp for air as he struggled to breath. Starscream had his other servos raised, aiming for Shockwave.

"If you want your precious lab to be still in one piece, I suggest you to stay out of my way." Starscream threatened before throwing up his leader in the air and transforming, encasing the human in his alt form and blasted off from the ship.

---

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?" Megatron roared, writhing out from the seeker's grasp the best he could as the high-heeled mech trekked through the rocky roads of Jasper, Nevada. The two were at an unpopulated area and free from any other passer-by, perfect for committing murder.

"It has been an honour serving you, my dear leader."

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE-" Megatron's words were cut off as Starscream released his hold, dropping the warlord 20 feet of the ground. Megatron's last sight was the bloody red optics of Starscream as he fell to his death.