Unpredicted Guest Part 3 (TFA X TFP Human! Reader)

A/N: The last chapter of the series! Hope ya like it~ Enjoy this super long chappyyy

---

Ducking down, I flew away from the Cons grasp, trying to keep my distance as far as I could. Sadly, fate was being a total bitch today and I knocked head-first into a large silverish black mech.

"Ugh...where-what is this? Another fleshy?" he muttered, picking me up from the scruff of my neck. I sighed, dangling awkwardly in his servo as he made his way to Megatron.

Fragging hell.

"Hey, I'm trying to run AWAY from them! Thanks a lot, Megatron!" I said, knowing how things are going to go down. The mech before me was the AU Megatron, and he sounded...scratchy.

Not that he wasn't menacing, but he seemed like he was just tired. Maybe the transportation messed his processors?

"How did you know of my name? Have we ever crossed path?" he questioned, setting me down on his palm. I must give the guy some credit, he's WAY softer with humans than my realm. That being said, where's his team?

"Err...long story. Where's your team?"

"My crew? I don't know either. I got transported here alone, while in the middle of finding the team of Autobots. A portal sucked me in, and I just landed here." He said, growling in annoyance. Looking forward, he raised an optic ridge at my world's Decepticons.

"You! Thank you for bringing her to me. What is your designation, fellow comrade?" Megatron smirked, glancing at the AU Megatron's insignia on his chassis. 'Megatron' furrowed his optics at the silver gladiator, holding me close as he spoke.

"I'm no comrade of yours. The name's Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. I suggest that you are to follow my commands, lest you not want to be offlined." He said, charging up his fusion cannon. Megatron chuckled, powering up his own too.

"Ah, a fake. I must say, you're nothing but a second-grade to be taking after my position!"

"Frag you! What is your designation then?"

"Megatron! The one and only gladiator in the Pits of Kaon!"

"Lies!" AU Megatron growled, unconsciously gripping me a little tighter.

"Oi! I'm still in here, dipshit!" I yelled, freezing his hands. AU Megatron hissed in pain, releasing me in an instance. Floating up to meet the two angry warlords, I raised my hands, charging up fire in warning for them to BACK THE FUCK UP.

"ENOUGH!" I roared, pissed at the both of them. "Can't y'all just calm down for one freaking second?! Jesus Christ, I swear I'm going to kick you both asses if you don't stop!" I growled, slamming down a ball of black fire onto the ground, successfully making both of them back away.

Sighing, I pinched my nose bridge and explained the situation.

"Look, Megatron- no, not you," I said, holding out a hand at the AU Megatron. Looking at my world's Megatron, I continued. "I don't know what happened, but I accidentally er...triggered something and now we got alternate reality people." I sighed again. AU Megatron shifted into a calmer position and spoke, glancing at my small hovering figure.

"You caused the portal?"

"Wait, I thought you only got elementals, flight, and some voodoo magic. Since when you can open portals?" Knockout added, butting into the conversation. I rolled my eyes and replied.

"Telekinesis and telepathy. Wow, you Cons really do keep tab on your enemies, huh?" I shook my head in amusement before continuing. "Though, I don't exactly know it happened. I swear, after yesterday's fighting with you guys, I conked out. I sleeping peacefully until I was rudely woken up by Miko." I groaned.