I Got My Gang, Thanks. (Knockout X Human! Reader)

A/N: A KO X Human! Reader chappy or actually just pretty much you and the Decepticons because I've been ignoring them except Megs. XD Enjoy~

TW: Bully.

---

"Hey freak, watch where you're going!" Vince yelled, pushing me to the side. I rolled my eyes and moved on, not bothered. The bully took my action as a sign to keep pushing and pulled me back by my hoodie.

"Get back here, I ain't done with ya!" he hissed. School was over and everyone was eager to go home, seeing that it was already weekend. By my peripheral vision, I could faintly see the Autobot's charges walking close together. Jack, the oldest and my classmate, saw Vince actions and came over.

"Hey! Let her go!" he said. Vince rolled his eyes and within seconds, his group of hooligans came up. I sighed, knowing full well that this was going to head south soon.

Right, before I get to the part where those idiots are down on the ground in agony, I must clarify something. The reason why Vince called me a freak was due to the fact that my hair was abnormally white. Don't ask me why, it's like that from the very beginning.

Rest assured, I'm very healthy.

In fact, I'm quite nimble and agile and I used that to my advantage by being a part of the school's gymnastics, winning medals for the school every fragging time. Though, this particular point does not seem to fit well in the idiot, Vince's brain because that no-good scrap thinks the world revolves around him.

Ah yes, blatant stupidity.

Along with my flexibility I would OBVIOUSLY train and honed it to perfection. Thus, I made myself learn some self-defence to incorporate with my slick moves and I got to say, that was the smartest decision I've ever made.

Now, back to the bunch of idiots, shall we?

With a sigh, I twisted the bully's limb and flipped him over my back AND pushed Jack out of the way just in time before Wilson slammed his massive elbow onto the innocent boy. Backflipping away to gain some distance, I landed a kick square on the boy's chest, sending him flying to the wall. I turned around, silently challenging Brook and Freddy to continue this useless battle. They growled and jumped head first towards me.

'Oh joy...' I sighed and leaned back, letting momentum to take over the two pea-brained kids and made them tumble to the ground, groaning. With much grace, I turned around and picked up a nearby dustbin before pulling it close to Vince.

"Here, I brought your house to you." I said nonchalantly and walked away. I didn't get far when Jackson Darby once again caught up with me and pulled me back.

"H-Hey! (Y/N), w-what- where- h-how-"

"Easy Jack." I sighed, combing my hands through my snow-white hair. He gulped and took a deep breath before speaking up.

"W-Where did you learn those moves!?" he said.

"I joined some self-defence class. Anyhow, thanks for the help; you stalled for me." I said, giving his shoulders a pat before walking away. The boy wanted to call after me but his guardian honked at him.

With much reluctancy, Jack and his friends went back with the three robots in disguise. I smirked and flipped open my phone, sending a message to our team's communication specialist.

Seconds later, a groundbridge opened and I walked through the green portal.

"Home sweet home." I deadpanned, letting out a loud sigh and stretched. Soundwave raised his slender digits to wave at me to which I replied, smiling tiredly at the silent mech.