2 | 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

"Sunwoo" the cafe boy said looking at me.

"Huh?!? I say rushing to get off the bloody man

"My name dummy."

As I look away from Sunwoos gaze I see that the boys knocked everyone else out either by using a knife, gun or just their bare hands. The intruders all looked lifeless... the realisation really kicked in when I noticed blood smeared across the floor. They just killed like 20 people, and I helped them... Even if I didn't actually kill them, I was still apart of this scary mess. In all honesty I felt like hiding and maybe even crying after seeing the tons of body's lying on the ground.

"Woah that was hard, last time they only sent like 8 guys, guess they learnt to come back with more." Haknyeon I think said.

"Y/n are you okay?!?! I'm sorry I let go of your hand, someone was gonna stab me- OH NO she's pale!!" Hana said running up to me and holding my shoulders.

----

After that whole incident I tried to run away but Sunwoo or cafe guy was always starring at me, making it harder for me to escape or even to breathe normally.

"So yes Cre.Ker isn't actually a cosmetics company.. surprise... hehe" Sangyeon said. At this point I got them all to 1, introduce themselves and 2, tell me what is really going on.

"You all won't kill me right?..."

A bit of silence followed after I said that. Until after they started laughing.

"We are a mafia company, but we aren't that brutal!" Says Eric the youngest.

Says the guy who easily shot 2 people in the head before...

"I guess I'll be leaving then, and finding a new job..." I bowed slightly to them all, not wanted to actually face them and get my head sliced off, yes, they all seemed nice and kind people. But knowing and seeing them kill a bunch of people before obviously will make me cautious around them, or whoever they are.

"Sorry but we can't let you leave until we have fully discussed everything with you and you also agree." Younghoon the handsome one said. ( oh wait they are all good looking )... I immediately sat down after hearing him say that, scared that if I don't I'll probably die.

"Y/n for one if your gonna be working with us, you need to calm down. We won't kill you!" Says Hyunjae. "Wait working with you guys? I'm sorry but I do not want a record in being a murderer or being in a mafia company." I say back straight away. "But you have no choice otherwise we will... uh.. kill you and stuff so accept our offer. You get good money too" said Kevin smiling genuinely, even though he had just threatened to kill me.

" I guess I have no choice, But just so you know. I know no self defence, I have no strength and no special skills. So please spare me..." I say to them all. They laughed a bit "Don't worry you don't have to fight princess, just sit and look pretty" Sunwoo said. I looked at him my face fully red, he chuckled and told me that they needed someone to help them lure a target. After calming down I ask why they didn't get Hana to do it or someone else in the company. "Hana is the reason why we are going on this stupid mission, Byun Beakhyun, Hana's ex boyfriend." Chanhee said.

"Yeah said he loved me and the next day he was with some other girl in my bed. He told me they were both drunk and to give him another chance, I did and the next day he went off with another girl. I just want to get pay back! That shitty cheater!" Hana said, to which Jacob told her off for saying a bad word.

" He's a fucking ashole, Hana I told you he wasn't worth it, but you still went with him anyway!" Juyeon said out of jealousy?

" STOP SWEARING GUYS GO PRAY!!" Jacob said aloud.

"Haha ok I'll do it!" I say aloud.

" Wait really that was easy, you sure?" Changmin asked me. "Mhm I hate cheaters more than anything, and if it's helping Hana get revenge I'm in for it! But as long as you guys don't kill him or anything right?" 

"No promises for that uh meanie?" Hana tried to speak with better words since she was cautious with Jacob.

I hated cheaters, my father cheated on my mum almost every day. But my mum was blinded by her love for him and my father was sly. I told her about it but she never believed me, she was quite clueless, but luckily one day she caught him. She was devastated, but managed to become happy with an old friend of hers. To this day my real father tries to come back but my 'dad' ( mums boyfriend) doesn't let him. So I felt reassured when I left home, that my 'dad' would take care of my mother.

Plus I thought that if I do what they ask, they would spare me? Besides Sunwoo kept staring at me again, with scary, yet soft eyes. So If I hadn't said yes I'm sure he would of somehow changed my mind...

Some of the guys got called out saying that they had to help clean up the after mess of the fight before. I was zoning out and thinking about whether I had just messed up when Sunwoo poked my thigh and looked at me in the eye.

"Hey don't worry princess, I'll make sure no one hurts you during the mission."  Sunwoo said leaning on the palm of his hand.

"I'll watch your back and if that Byun Beakhyun tries to touch you anywhere I'll kill him" He said

"Uh could you not kill him?... maybe tell him off? Or something less bloody" I gulped as the part came out.

He laughed "No promises when it comes to you princess." He winked and walked away to the other group.

I watched his back as he sat down with the others, face starting to feel hot. Okay, so he's that kind of guy. 

" What's funny?Ah, Sunwoos like that, he does that to every girl, I swear." Hana said as I just let out an 'oh'. 

"You okay though?" "Huh? Just um thinking about what to do in that mission..."

"Right... But yeah on that night you can just flirt with him and ask him if he could take you home or something, then we can get him and I'll have my pay back" She said a little evilly.

"But I don't know how to flirt-"

"WHAT GIRL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FLIRT!?"

A/n -  

Hi Hi! Thank you everyone for reading chapter 2 of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~ I think its sounds a bit rushed, but either way I hope you like it! 

Please comment and vote! <3