𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡

A loud deafening siren rang throughout the mansion. Men in black suits came out, and grabbed everyone, pushing and pulling us back into the main room if we didn't go back ourselves.

Sunwoo continued to hold onto my waist like before, holding me close as the men from before started to push others so they would make it back into the main room faster. The giant room was filled with all the guests, and everyone.

Me, Sunwoo and Hakyeon found our way back to the others, and sadly Sunmi as well. But this time I did feel better, as Sunwoo was giving more attention than her. "Why are you smiling, if we could possibly die princess?" Sunwoo said, pulling me closer and whispering into my ear, making my cheeks become tinted with a pink shade. Before I could continue our conversation, a young man appeared on a balcony-like stage, grabbing everyone's attention.

He looked to be maybe a few years older than me, he had a fierce gaze and dark black hair. He looked down on all of us, smirking. "Hello, I'll get to the point. No one is leaving tonight, until I get what I want. Out of the many mafia's I have invited today, One of you knows what I'm talking about, what I'm looking for. Try and escape as much as you want, if what I want isn't given back to me by midnight, I'm going to have some fun." A few hushed gasps were heard throughout the large room, and in only a few seconds, the men that surrounded the rooms left(?).

Sunwoo's grip tightens on my waist. "Sunwoo?" I said looking up at the boy. He looks back at me, gaze softening once again. He looks back at the chaotic group.

"What should we do?" Changmin said.

"Omg, are we gonna die!" Kevin over exaggerated

"Who was that..." Hyunjae asked quietly.

"Shit, they took away the food!" Hakyeon screamed dramatically, watching the food being taken away.

"Don't swear!" Jacob hit Hakyeon's head lightly.

"Does anyone know what he was talking about?!" Younghoon said frantically.

"He looked cool nonetheless." Chanhee said, looking back at where that guy last stood.

"Hyung, what do we do!" Eric said, looking at Sangyeon, their leader.

"Well, we have nothing to do with this..." He said, still thinking, looking up, meeting eyes with Sunwoo(?)

Sunwoo let go of me, while Sangyeon came closer to us. The elder pulled Sunwoo to a corner, and they started talking. The two eventually came back and Sangyeon made a hand sign to the boyz, and they all nodded understanding him, without words needing to be used. The boyz all snuck out of the large room, into the marble hallways.

Not understanding what the hand sign meant, I looked towards Sunwoo but he was looking elsewhere... He was looking at Sunmi. I felt a pppang in my heart, while I looked towards the ground, holding back what I wanted to say at the moment. "We should follow the others." He said, holding out his hand for me to take.

You look at Sunmi like that, but still want to be close to me like this? Why are you playing with my feelings tonight, first the bracelet, helping her with her shoes or whatever then admiring her!

I walked in the direction of the others, ignoring Sunwoo.

"Guys, we need to get out of here." I heard Sangyeon announce it to the others.

"Why? I thought-" Chanhee was cut off by Sangyeon, "I'll tell you all after we escape." The leader said, looking over his shoulder, to see if anyone was listening to their conversation. "But why-" "Eric, don't question, just follow Sangyeons lead." Sunwoo said, coming from behind me. The boys started following Sangyeon ahead, leaving me and Sunwoo together at the back.

I got awkward, trying to keep my distance from him as I continued to follow the guys ahead quietly, as we were trying to escape. I saw at the front of our group, Sangyeon held his hand up, signalling there were people ahead.

"Yah, Bambam! What did you do!" I heard an unfamiliar voice talk. "WHAT!? Youngjae, Why do you always accuse me?!" The voice named Bambam defended. "Ok, then Jackson!" The second voice called out again.

"WHAT, NO, KIM YUGYEON SHOULD BE THE SECOND CHOICE TO ACCUSE! JAEBEOM HYUNG, WHY ME?!? JINYOUNG HELP ME!" And foreign voice called out.

"Yah, yah, it's settled none of us did it!" Another voice came out, and when it did Eric jumped out from behind the wall we were hiding behind.

"MARK HYUNG!" He said excitedly, to the people on the other corner of the wall.

"Oh, Eric?" The guy named Mark said, and eventually we all revealed ourselves.

"Trying to escape too?" A guy with a mullet walked over to our leader, Sangyeon, to which he nodded.

Interrupting the conversation, about 6 men in black suits came walking by, but the moment their eyes landed on our two groups together, they ran away down the hallway as fast as they could. Changmin, Hyunjae and Juyeon, along with two other guys from the other group, went running after them, smirking. Ignoring Sangyeon, and the mullet guy's loud, angry calls.

"YAH! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO GO!" Sangyeon said, huffing out in annoyance.

"JACKSON! YAH KIM YUGYEOM! COME BACK!" The mullet guy said, also huffing out in annoyance.

Another loud siren went off throughout the mansion, making all the guys get into fighting poses, which made Hana laugh out loud. "Oh, sorry! Just- you all look funny!" She said, running over to me and hiding behind me.

"Who are you!?" A guy with the Bambam voice asked, pointing at me, also shouting over the deafening ringing noise.

I bowed slightly, and introduced myself, after the siren stopped ringing. We were going to separate from the group of seven guys, well 5, since two members of their group went running off, with three members of ours.

After a minute or two, of just watching the two groups talk about the situation, we heard screams fill the long hallways.

"Ok, it's really started..." Jaebeom said. "Scatter! Everyone, stay alive until we meet again, just defend yourself and help each other when you can. If anyone finds a way out or something, text the group chat!" Sangyeon said quickly, also walking off, trying to go unnoticed by the men walking down the hallways.

At the moment I didn't know where to go, untilI felt Sunwoo grab my hand, and pull me away from the group and into a cupboard.

"What are you doing!?" I was surprised by his sudden force. But he quickly covered my mouth, pulling me to the side. IS HE ACTUALLY EVIL? AND FAKING BEING APART OF THE GROUP?! MAYBE HE'S LIKE WORKING WITH THE DEVIL, SUNMI!?

"Shh!" He said softly, looking back at the hallway. I also looked outside, seeing multiple men flood in, and screams being heard. My body tensed up and felt weak hearing the chaotic scene outside. I closed my eyes,  gripping onto Sunwoo's jacket, squeezing it tighter as every scream went by.

Sunwoo noticed, placing his hands over my ears, bending down to make eye contact with me. He smiled at me, making a funny face to calm me down. I rolled my eyes in return and he laughed. I moved my hands from his jacket, not wanting to wrinkle it anymore, and squeezed his hands instead, making them tighter on my ears, blocking out the noises. After a while they must have stopped as Sunwoo tried to take his hands off my ears, attempting to get out of my tight grip.

"It's okay now princess." he said, coming closer to my face again, "Oh really? Then can we go home to our Haneul!" I said, closing my eyes again, hearing him chuckle.

"He's our's now?" Sunwoo said teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows, "And your house is my home too?" He continued to say cheekily.

A/n - I really hope this story isn't getting hard to understand, like its too much info, or too quick... I hope you all like it!

If you could, maybe please comment to tell me if the pace is ok, and if the story in general is good. Just so I know if I should continue like this!

Thank you, I would love to hear your feedback!

Thanks for reading '𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡' of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~

Please COMMENT and vote <3