6 | ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕦𝕝

"What is it?" I ask him.

"It's a room full of drunk guys, I don't think I want you going in there" He said, pouting a bit.

"Then what are we gonna do?" I ask him.

"It's late, I'll take you home if you want?" He said, while I nodded.

We made our way back to his bike and headed back to my apartment. After getting to the entrance of the lobby, he insisted on walking me up to my front door. As I put in my door code, we heard small barks come from inside.

"You have a dog?" Sunwoo asked with his eyes widening in excitement, I chuckled and opened the door, letting Haneul come out and start to jump up at Sunwoo.

He ended up coming with the simple excuse of 'Your dog loves me, let me in.' I watched as Sunwoo started playing with Haneul and acting like my dog was his own child. As Sunwoo continued to baby Haneul, our phones both got notifications, we looked at each other knowing they were from the chaotic group chat. 

The Boyz + 2 Princesses

Moonlight.Kebin - SUNWOO, JUYEON DID YA STEAL BOTH THE LADIES?

Hyunjae.0^0 - YEAH WHERAE THEYU ARE ATT?

Haha.HANA - Hyunjaes drunk for sure, I can tell just by his texting skills right now.

JUNGLe.Juyeon - She said it.

Sunseonoo - Is everyone else still alive?

Cereal.lover - I'm still alive!

Breadhoon - Not sure whether Sangyeon is tho...

NewYorker -

NewYorker- He's just drunk

ERiCaA - SOMEONE HELP ME JKEJKQBK CHANGMINS TURNS INTO A MONSTER WHEN HES DRUNK HES BITING ME EJNDBWNJSW

Chuckysmum.Q - COME HERE WHERE ARE YOU HIDING HEHEHE

Moonlight.Kebin - But Seriously what happened! Y/n, Hana, Juyeon, Sunwoo where are you guys. And what happened to the mission.

Sunseonoo - After all of you guys ditched the missions for drinks, Baekhyun ended up... Well lets just say we got him.

Moonlight.Kebin - Ok that answers the second question, what about the first one, where are you guys?

Cereal.lover - Kevins right, we need help carrying these drunk animals home.

BigYeon- Guys shut up I need my beauty sleep.

NewYorker - Omg that reminds me, I need my beauty sleep too.

Haha.HANA - Where's our pig?

Cereal.lover - He is the one of the animals I said I need help carrying home... Along with Hyunjae, Sangyeon and probably Eric when Changmin is finished biting him...  

Moonlight.Kebin - SO WHOS GONNA ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

I was about to answer Kevins question that he has asked like three times now, but Sunwoos hand grabbed my phone before I could reply. I gave him a 'What?' look.

"Don't tell them I'm over here" "And why not?"

"Cuz, they will want to come over and I'm not letting 9 drunk guys come over to your house."

I smiled a bit, "Aw, are you worried for me?" "No, I'm worried about Haneul." He walked away trying to find the small white fluff ball, leaving me on the ground. I huffed out disappointed with the answer, only to come back to my phone and have 6 more notifications.

The Boyz + 2 Princesses

Moonlight.Kebin - WHY IS EVERYONE GONE NOW?

Moonlight.Kebin - GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

Moonlight.Kebin - YOU'RE ALL SO MEAN, JACOB UR SITTING NEXT TO ME JUST FREAKING REPLY.

Moonlight.Kebin - SUNWOO WHY ARE U IGNORING ME?

Moonlight.Kebin - OMG IM REALLY GONNA GIVE UP

Moonlight.Kebin - I HATE U GUYS FINE.

Breadhoon - So you four, where are you guys at?

JUNGLe.Juyeon - Me and Hana are back at the company. Sunwoo should be driving Y/n home now.

Moonlight.Kebin - JUYEON WHY DIDN'T U ANSWER WHEN I ASK, BUT YOU DID WHEN YOUNGHOON ASKED- ISTG YOU GUYS ARE DEAD THE NEXT TIME WE MEET.

Sunseonoo- ok.

Cereal.lover - So I guess I'm taking these drunk bums home by myself...

Moonlight.Kebin - OH SO NOW U ANSWER JACOB!

"It's late now and I should probably help Jacob, so he doesn't blame me later for not helping." Sunwoo said to me, directing my attention to him, as he held the tiny fluff ball in his arms. He put Haneul down and walked to the front door, with the dog following him close behind. We both chuckled at the sight of Haneul trying to escape my home and follow Sunwoo out the door.

"Thanks Haneul, You just helped me..." He said as he went to pick up the small dog.

"What do you mean?" I say, raising my eyebrow.

"He gave me another excuse to come over more." Sunwoo said, putting the dog into my arms.

"Is that so?" I say smiling widely and laughing. "Definitely." He said, patting Haneul then moving his hand up to my head too. This action made me blush a little, and hide my face behind the dog.

"Cute," He whispered. "What?" I asked softly smiling like a dork behind my dog. "I said 'cute'" My face slightly rising from behind the dog as I shyly said thank you. "Dummy I didn't mean you, I meant your dog." My face turned red after he said that, and he bursted out laughing.

"I think you should go now..." I say quickly, whilst trying to close the door and hide my burning face of embarrassment. "Yah, okay I'm sorry" He quickly inserted his foot inside to stop me from closing the door. I pushed the door further to slightly hurt him for fun but not too much.

"Ow, ow, okay fine, I'm going. Bye cutie" He said, trying to peek through the little gap that was still there between the two of us. I also looked through the gap at the same time and saw him wink at me, "I like 'princess' better than cutie!" I confessed and he snickered from behind the white wooden door.

"Goodnight." He said as I heard footsteps walk further away. I popped my head out and saw him waiting for the elevator to come. He looks back at me as the elevator door dings open.

He smirked at me and went inside the elevator. I locked the door and looked at Haneul in my arms trying to escape me. I hug him tightly.

"You're not cute! I'm way cuter!" I say smiling.

A/n - Omg The last part is so cute, I'm actually kinda proud of it haha. I hope you guys also like it! Thank you for reading Chapter 6 of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~! <3