𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪

Hana pov

"What do you mean?!" I said as I was talking into my phone. "Mum! You told me that Doyoung would be at home with Haemi!" I continued, sighing out loud. Hakyeon looked at me while putting up an 'is it ok' sign, but I shooed him away. "OK, BUT STILL THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T HAVE TO KEY TO GET INSIDE!" I said stomping my foot. "Honey it's your own fault that you left your keys at home, NOT MINE!" Mum said from the other side of the line.

I huffed out in frustration. "Fine, but when will you be home then?" I asked her, trying to calm down. "I told you this morning, I'll be coming home late, Haemi is staying at Doyoung's home until I pick her up later. Can't you break into our home?" She suggested. "Mum! You know I can't do that! Fine I'll just go to a friend's house." I said thinking about asking Y/n.

"Ok, you can also stay over there for the night, I don't want more of a headache." My own mother said, before hanging up. "Gosh, she's always so ugh!" I said turning around seeing Hakyeon eating some pocky. "I know right, my mum too, but I still love her so much!" He said. "Yeah, I bet only for her homemade food." I said, trying to take one from the packet, but Hakyeon quickly put it out of my reach, sticking out his tongue. "Gosh, what a pig!" "YAH!"

As me and Hakyeon were eating some snacks I tapped into Y/n's contact and called her. After a long wait, she finally picked up. "Y/n! So uh, long story short, I can't get into my own house, so can I crash at your place?" I said, trying to sound empathetic. "Yeah, and can some of the guys come over too, oh! How about a group sleepover~" Hakyeon suggested. "Gosh, move your fat ass, Hakyeon! Anyway, is that okay with you Y/n?" I asked her, but didn't hear anything.

I put my phone into speaker mode to hear her, but still couldn't. "Y/n?" I still couldn't hear her, but instead heard Sunwoo??

"Guys, Jyp, bring help." I heard Sunwoo say, grunting in between sentences. "YO, DUDE YOU OKAY??!" Hakyeon said stealing my phone at the sound of Sunwoo in pain. "Come now, fuck." He said, before hanging up.

"WHAT THE HECK, LET'S GO! WAIT WHERE IS JYP TOWER?!" Hakyeon said getting onto his bike. Hakyeon just ended up driving somewhere, and whilst he did I opened my phone to text Sangyeon.

BigYeon

HAHA.Hana - SANGYEON, COME JYP TOWER OR SOMETHING, BRING HELP, UH SUNWOO DOWN? Y/N, I HAVE NO IDEA JUST COME QUICK.

I put away my phone, trying to locate the big building. I looked up and saw a tall building that had big letters 'JYP' written on the top. "There!" I said, pointing to the direction of it.

"Oh SHIT!" Hakyeon exclaimed, "WHAT NOW?!" I said, and saw him pointing to a bike that lay on the ground destroyed. "Younghoon is not gonna like that." "Why Is Younghoon here?" I asked, thinking why his bike would be here, and not Sunwoo's. "They swapped bikes a few days ago or something. I bet Sunwoo's gonna get in big trouble." He said evilly, snapping a picture of the broken motorcycle. "GOSH CAN YOU HURRY UP?!" I said, pulling Hakyeon's jacket sleeve. We entered the building the back way, since the main doors at the front were sealed shut.

We started to quietly search for our friends, "Y/n? Sunwoo?" I said in a low tone.

I heard rustling from behind me, "Y/n!?" I said in a happy tone, seeing as the figure looked like a female. But when the person came closer, I realized that it wasn't Y/n. My eyes widened, about to run away, but the girl pounced at me, head locking me, almost choking me. I tried to quickly gasp for air, "Hak-" Her grip was too tight, making my vision go blurry. I tried my hardest, trying to pull her grip apart, but it didn't work.

I can't breathe-

Sunwoo pov

Fuck, he took her. He took Y/n.