𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 #𝟙 | 𝕆𝕙 𝕟𝕠 ℚ

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HYUNG?!?!!" Eric shouted, eyes wide, looking downwards. The maknaes loud shout was heard, and everyone rushed down to the large living room. "WHAT- WHAT HAPPENED??! IS HE DEAD?!" Hakyeon said running out, still with a toothbrush in his mouth? Well It was a normal day at The Boyz apartment.

"No shit he isn't dead you pig!" Hana said, throwing her purse at the boy. "Hana!" Jacob gave her a little warning. "Sorry!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!" Chanhee hissed. "I was still getting my beauty sleep!"

"LOOK!" Eric shouted pointing to the two intertwined hands of Sunwoo and Y/n.

"EW WHAT THE-" Hakyeon faked vomited.

"SINCE WHEN?!" Kevin asked, still having a piece of toast in his mouth.

"OMG SuNY/n!? Hyunjae screamed with wide eyes.

"OUR SHIP-" Younghoon started.

"HAS SAILED~" Chanhee finished.

"Aw Congrats guys!" Jacob said, coming to give Y/n a hug. But the little jealous boy hugged his new girlfriend protectively. "Ok... Sorry-"

"Alright you guys, pay up." Hana said, walking into the middle of the group, hands ready to grab money. "What are you doing?" Y/n asked her friend, who smirked evilly. "Come on, you all betted, gimme my money!" She shouted amused, seeing all of the poor guys grumpily hand over ten dollars each.

"Thanks a lot~ Love you guys!" Hana said giggling, at her new stack of notes. "You love them?" Juyeon asked, probably a bit salty. "Yep! Of course I do!" The girl said, sending hand hearts to everyone, except the boy standing next to her. Juyeon gave her a pout, but Hana ignored him, walking away, with Juyeon looking like a lost puppy.

"Ok, everyone, I bet they'll get together next month!" Hyunjae said, smirking at the two from afar. .

"No way, he'll probably do it on Christmas since it's coming up."

"What no, that's still a month away, it's too far, plus knowing those two, Hana is gonna get mad and force him to date her."

"I don't think so, since Hana acts like she hates Juyeon."

"I'm still betting next month, trust."

"Whatever, this time I ain't losing!" Eric said, slamming a few notes on the table, while all the boyz looked at it like a hungry pack of wolves. "Oho, You just made a big mistake." Hyunjae said, eyeing the money.

"We'll see about that." Eric shot back.

Y/n pov

You know what, sure these kids can be chaotic, loud and annoying at times... But they are fun, cute and happy, and between them there's a very special someone that I really like, no Love.

I looked at everyone that relocated back on the couches, basically just screaming at each other. I was looking for a place to sit down, finding an empty spot that Sunwoo was saving for me with a big smile.

"ALRIGHTTY THEN! JACOB HYUNG GOT US THE NEW ANNABELLE MOVIE, EVERYONE SIT DOWN!!" Changmin said plopping onto the couch holding onto Chanhee's right arm, as Younghoon held onto Chanhee's other arm.

"Yah, Let go- Nevermind I don't have the energy." Chanhee attempted to shake the two boys off, but ended up giving up.

"Do we have to watch this?! Lets just watch the replay of the-" "NO BASEBALL ERIC!" "FINE CHANGMIN, GOSH!"

"Ohhh? What are we watching!!?" Hana said, skipping back into the room with a very smiley Juyeon behind her. "Oh no, don't tell me-" "Two confessions in one day?!" Hyunjae and Kevin said, looking at each other, laughing. "WHAT WITH HIM?! NEVER!" Hana said, shivering in disgust, and jumping to sit next to Y/n, clinging onto her. "Yah, let go of my girlfriend!" Sunwoo complained.

"This is too much for my single ass." Kevin glared at the two bickering about who gets to have Y/n. "Don't worry Kevin, there's always Moonbae!" Jacob said, sitting down after working out how to watch the yet to be released movie. "Yep, #Moooonbaaeeee" Kevin smiled brightly.

"Thanks Jacob Hyung, I didn't want to wait another month to watch this on some sketchy website." Changmin sent a thumbs up to his hyung.

Hyunjae, Hakyeon and Eric were all still discussing very quietly what their bets were, before finally getting comfy in the mountain of pillows and blankets.

"Wait a second, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13... We are missing someone...?" Jacob said, doing a headcount. "ERIC?!" "NAH I'M HERE!!!" The boy said, sticking out a hand from underneath a bunch of pillows.

"Then who-?" "OLD MAN?!?" Hyunjae screamed, only to get no reply. "SANGYEON?!" "Shh! The movie is starting!"

"But wheres-" "He's probably with the little girlfriend hostage." Changmin's words slipped out with his focus on the tv before realising what he had said. "YAH THAT'S MEANT TO BE A SECRET! WAIT THAT'S MEANT TO BE A SECRET!!" Chanhee said, slapping Changmin over and over again.

"What did you just say-!"

A/n - And let's just say Changmin never got to watch his Annabelle movie... Rip Q