𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕓𝕤

Next morning~

Sunwoo pov

At the edge of my bed, I felt something shift and try to steal my blanket. I grabbed my blanket pulling it off my bed, revealing Eric who was trying to sleep. "I'm cold, gimme!" Eric said, trying to grab the cover from me, but Instead I kicked his butt, making him roll off onto the ground. "Heh." I heard a knock on the door and it opened revealing Sangyeon, "Guys get up, there breakfast outside, and we need to have a talk."

At the mention of a 'talk' I got up quickly, getting ready. Me and Eric managed to finish waking up and finish getting ready pretty fast, which was quite surprising since, well it's me and Eric. "Ok, now that everyone's here should we go over what we found last night?" Sangyeon said, as he pressed the button in the center of the large table, that everyone was gathered around. "We couldn't find much though, this will be tough."

"By the way, Juyeon, Is Hana ok?" Jacob asked, and Juyeon nodded, saying she woke up last night and is resting back at her house. At that moment, I remembered what I found last night. "THAT TAEKWONDO BABYSITTER!" I screamed out loud, which startled everyone. "What?" Kevin asked.

I typed up what I searched up last night, letting the picture I found, as well as some other information pop up on the large screen for everyone to see. "Is that that guy? Hyunjun?" Chanhee asked, pointing at Hyunjun who stood in the middle. "Oh there's the girl!"Eric said, pointing to the woman who stood next to Hyunjun.

"Oh, did you get anything else about her?" Changmin asked, and Eric shook his head.

"Her name is Kim Tay, that guy at the back is Kim Doyoung, her brother, also the Taekwondo babysitter I said before." I said, stating all the things I found last night. "Honestly Sunwoo, this is the first time I've seen you so motivated! Did you stay up all night? We couldn't find anything about him" Sangyeon said, sighing.

I rubbed the back of my neck, "That would be my fault." "Why?" Hakyeon asked me. "You guys did a background search on 'Hwall' right?" I asked them. "Yeah! And I didn't find anything?" Jacob said back.

I explained all of my findings from last night. "So what now?" Juyeon asked, taking a look at the picture.

"Hang on, that dude... Isn't he-" "Haemi's babysitter." I finished Juyeon's sentence. He gave me a look with wide eyes, "So you're thinking that he is-" "Either a mafia himself or a worker for Hyunjun." I said, finishing Juyeons sentence again.

"Can you bring up a closer picture of him?" Younghoon asked, and Jacob did just that. "Hmm, doesn't he look familiar?" Changmin said, standing up to look at him properly. "I'm sure that I've seen him in combat somewhere..." He continued. "He- I'm sure I remember! He, ugh I don't know!" Changmin said, flopping back down in his seat in frustration, stealing a piece of bread from Younghoon. "YAH, MY BREAD!"

As we all thought in a bit of silence for a second.

"SHIT!" "Juyeon! NO SWEARING!" Jacob said, pointing a finger at the boy. "Sorry but, today is Saturday! That Doyoung guy is meant to come over to take care of Haemi!" He said.

"Oh well why didn't you say that earlier!" Hyunjae said, smirking, going into his room, and in a matter of just a few seconds he came out fully suited. "MISSION GO!" He said, excitedly.

"If you go out like that, you'll be noticed straight away, mister double agent." Sangyeon said, taking a piece of bread, going back to his room to change. As the rest of us followed suit, leaving a frowning Hyunjae, reluctantly also having to change back.

Hana pov

"Haemi! Hana! I love you, I'll be back before dinner ok? Your dad should be coming back tonight, so let's have a big dinner okay?" Mum said, putting on her shoes about to leave to go to work.

"Mum, last time you came back late! Promise to come home early!" Haemi said, sticking out her tiny finger. I chuckled picking up my little sister, as we both said bye to mum. The moment she opened the door, someone else also popped up out of nowhere. "Oh, Doyoung? I thought I told you already, Hana will be taking care of Haemi today!" My mum said happily, as I also greeted him.

"I know, but you, uh, also said you were going to, um pay me in person?" He said smiling, making my mum remember her words from the last time they called. "Oh! Oh! Oh! One second!" She said, running back into the house. "DOYOUNG OPPA! PLAY WITH ME!!!!" Haemi said, trying to grab onto him, as he chuckled.

Both of us awkwardly stood next to each other patiently waiting for my mum to come back with the payment. While waiting my eyes wandered over to the shrubs at the front of my home. LEE JUYEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE? HUH IS THAT KEVIN'S BUTT?"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I said, before covering my mouth tightly. Doyoung gave me a questioning look.

"DON'T SWEAR~ " IS THAT JACOB OMG? A soft but loud whisper was heard in the distance, which made Doyoung look behind him, only to see nothing but the shrubs and gardens. Before he could question the moving bushes any further, my mum came back, holding an envelope which had the payment inside. "There you go, thanks and see you next time! You too! Bye Haemi, mum is going now!~" Mum said, before running off to her car.

"Ok, see ya, bye Haemi!" Doyoung said before going away. After a while, when Doyoung was out of sight, I let go of Haemi, letting her watch some tv, as I walked out to the front of my home. As I opened the fence, I looked to the side, seeing the boys, crouching down in a line in my garden.

"For a bunch of very skilled mafias, you guys really bad at hiding? Can you even call this hiding?!" I said, looking at them, as they stood up. "Juyeon your giant head was sticking out the whole time, and Kevin, YOUR BUM WAS LITERALLY JUST POKING OUT-" I said in disgust as he just laughed it off.

I looked behind them, "Wait a second, one, two, three ... eight, nine, there are two missing? Sunwoo and Changmin?" I said. Making the rest of the dummies realize as well. 

A/n - OK SO GUYS WE HIT 1K VIEWS 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'M SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT ACTUALLY CLICKED ONTO THIS STORY, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!<3 🎉🎉

PLEASE DO TELL ME IF THIS STORY IS OK, BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO THINK ITS NOT HAHA, I KNOW THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN BORING, SO I'LL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT ONES A BIT BETTER! 

FIGHTING!! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THANKS FOR READING!