14 | 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣

"Good Morning Princess. Last night, did you get enough sleep?"

"Mmh, honestly, I am a bit tired now." I said looking up at Sunwoo. He looked away trying to hide his small smile, I hopped to the side so that I was in his front view and gave him a bigger smile. "Thank you, for helping me go to sleep last night, even though it was so late."

He patted my head covering half my face, which resulted in the both of us laughing.

We made it to the training room, inside there were a few mats laid out, dummies on the side of the wall, weapons hanging on another wall and a few other things. Hana took me over to a couch near the back of the small arena, and told me that we were only allowed to watch.

Soon a young man and women came in, and all the boys greeted them before standing around them in a crowd.

"Who are they?" I ask Hana, pointing to mostly the girl, wanting to know who she was as she stood next to Sunwoo.

"That's Sunmi, But she likes to be called Summer instead, since she doesn't want her real name to be known on the field. And the guy next to her is Mingyu! Don't try, I already tried and found out he's taken! What a bummer he was cute too." Hana said as I laughed, listening to her past attempt at trying to seduce Mingyu, only to be told in the face in front of everyone else these words "I have a girlfriend."

Hana proceeded to tell me that they were also skilled Mafias under Cre.ker. They were also combat trainers to younger or other mafia groups for example our friends, The boyz.

I look back to where the guys started their training session, my eyes landed on Sunwoo who was also sitting next to Sunmi as they were warming up together. I started to feel an emotion I have never really felt, but I didn't like it. I stared at the two, having a sad expression plastered on my face, but nothing that anyone would notice.

They kept laughing together, helping each other and even touching each other! Well how else would they train if they didn't touch each other, Y/n! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! You shouldn't worry about him right?

"WATER PLEASE!" A burned out Eric came up to us panting wanting water, I tried to find the bottle only to see that it's empty. Eric quickly grabbed it out of my hands and sprinted outside to refill it. I look back at the two, Sunwoo and Sunmi, they were still extremely close, making me start to get sad? Angry? Jealous? ... I'm not sure but all I wanted to do was to leave the scene.

I grabbed a few bottles carrying them out to go refill them as well, ready for when the boys will need them later. As I'm filling up the bottles I start to zone out, being a bit disappointed. I wanted to spend some more time with Sunwoo honestly, not get jealous over him being with another girl... okay I'm upset and I acknowledge it! Maybe I do like him, maybe I am a little jealous and maybe I do want to just run away right now but I can't.

After filling up the rest of the bottles I walk back inside, only for almost all of the bottles to be taken away by the guys.

Until I only had one left, Sunwoo came up to me smiling, a little out of breath as well. I got embarrassed, shoving the bottle into his hands before rapidly making my way back to Hana without saying a word to him, nor even sparing him a glance.

Even without looking back at him, I could tell he was looking at me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as I continued to feel his gaze on myself.

"YAH WE ARE DONE NOW, SO CAN WE EAT?!?" Hakyeon said before, trying to escape and make his way back to the large room. "OKAY! OKAY! YOU PIG, YOU CAN GO NOW!" Hana said before giving Juyeon a towel and bottle, trying to hide that she was blushing a little, but I noticed straight away.