16 | 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤

"Then... I was ignoring you before because I was disappointed and sad that- that- THAT I DIDN'T HAVE YOU TO MYSELF! AND SUNMI WAS GETTING ALL CLOSE WITH YOU! I just want more attention from you-you!" I said all in one breath, and hid behind my hands after confessing all of that.

Sunwoo didn't continue to say anything after, I looked up and panicked again for the second time regretting everything I had just said. "Um, nevermind! Just forget that I said-" I stopped talking when I felt Sunwoo pat me on the head, giving me a tingly feeling again. I look up, to see Sunwoo smiling brightly, "If you wanted me all to yourself, you could've just told me, princess." He said, chuckling, taking a step closer. "You know, there was no need to get jealous."

"Wait! No, It's just that- that-"

''No need to get jealous, because my attention has always been on you princess."

The elevator doors opened and he walked out smirking, he turned his head around looking at me. "Well, we shouldn't keep your brother waiting." He said.

Time skip~

"Omg, Finally you two are here! I had to sit outside here for so long!" Sanha said, complaining. He slung his arm over Sunwoo's shoulders, showing him a new game, while we were in the elevator. We all got out, and went over to my front door, I put in the code, opening the door. To my surprise, Haneul didn't come running up to the three of us, instead he was nowhere to be found.

"Haneul?" I walked over to the couch, lifting up the blankets to try and find him. I came to the conclusion that he was in my bedroom, so I told the guys to just hang around.

"Haneul... Ah there you are!" I say triumphantly lifting up the lazy dog and carrying him out to the others.

"Noona!" Sanha said aloud as I sat down next to them, as I put Haneul on my lap to play with him. "Mmh?"

"Can Wooyoung hyung come over too!" He was still pretty focused on his game. "No, there would be too many guys here." Sunwoo answered for me, also focused on his game.

"Well, he's coming over anyway... I called him before." "What?!" Sunwoo lost to Sanha in their video game, as Sunwoo lost focus. "Mmh, He'll bring chicken too."

"Ok." I say plainly.

"What?! You're completely fine with him just coming over like this?" Sunwoo asked, dropping his controller and crawling over to me, whilst I nodded to his question. "He always comes over without notice." With that, Sunwoo pouted. "He can come over whenever he wants, but I can't?" He asked childishly.

I giggled, "I never said you couldn't." He stole Haneul from my lap, placing him on his lap. Collecting his controller once again. Winning this time, Sanha complained saying that it was by luck, since he had Haneul.

The next round, Sanha stole Haneul, but still lost to Sunwoo.

Ding Dong~

I stood up going over to the door, and Haneul also jumped out of Sanha's lap, his tiny feet pattering against the floor. I opened the door, and out emerged Wooyoung, but five other people also entered.

"OMG WHAT?!?" I say stepping back for the six of them to all anter. We all gathered in my living room, and I walked over to Sanha. "Why didn't you tell me you invited everyone?!?" I say sternly. "I ALSO DIDN'T KNOW SO DON'T BLAME ME!!!" He said, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Yah, don't blame him Y/n-ah! Surprisingly I was coming over to eat dinner with you guys, but met these four on the way." My older brother, Jeonghan said.

"Yeah! And I invited Jae and Eric!" Wooyoung said, organizing the large amounts of chicken boxes.

"Eric! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Sunwoo said, acting like he didn't know that he and Jae were dating 'secretly.'

"HUH UH, REMEMBER WHEN I STILL WENT TO UNI, UH I MET THEM!" Eric said, making up an excuse on the spot.

"HAHAHA! I DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHO ANY OF YOU TWO ARE, BUT Y/N ITS NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN GIRL!" Riley said, jumping on top of me engulfing me in a big bear hug, which I gladly returned. Riley, Jae and I used to be a trio back in uni, but me and Riley finished a year early compared to Jae. Ridley had moved back to LA, where she was born a few months ago for family reasons. And she came back two days ago, she told me she would find time to come over, but never exactly told me when. Somehow, that day was today, at this exact time...?

"How did you come over here all at once?" Sunwoo pops up asking them.

"Well, I wasn't exactly coming here, I just ran into Jae and this guy Eric, then ended up following them here. And I think Jeonghan said this before, but he came here to eat dinner with you." Riley said all at once, while shrugging and starting to chase Haneul. Out of everyone, for some reason Haneul really disliked Riley with a passion. Ever since we got him, he was pretty calm with everyone, but Riley was a different story. The funniest part is that Riley extremely loves Haneul, and loves to try and play with him.

"Gotcha!" She said triumphantly, as she walked over to the couch, holding onto Haneul tightly, not letting him have a chance to escape.

"So who are you?" Wooyoung said directly to Sunwoo.

"Ah! Right, you two haven't met yet!" I said, clapping my hands together, smiling at both of them.

"Wooyoung, This is Sunwoo, we both work at Cre.ker, along with Eric too!! Sunwoo, this is Wooyoung!" I say.

"Ayy, why didn't I get more of an introduction?" Wooyoung said, pouting, latching onto my right arm and shaking it childishly. I push away his head, walking over to the couches, wanting to get food.

Both Sunwoo and Wooyoung just stood there awkwardly looking at each other. I look at them weirdly, "Do you guys not want food? You know there is enough space for everyone! My house isn't that small." I said sarcastically.

They both walk over, sitting either side of me. Wooyoung sat on my left next to the others, whilst Sunwoo sat on my right, which was at the edge of the couch.  We all sat down, eating a bunch of chicken that they brought in for us. As we were eating, Riley brought up something very surprising.

"Yah, Y/n! Jae got a boyfriend before both of us, we need to try harder!" She said leaning out, so I could also see her from behind Wooyoung. "You know, I have this friend from my old course, she met her boyfriend through some blind dates! We should go on a double blind date together! Then out of the two of us, whoever gets a boyfriend first won't lose to the challenge we made last year!!"

Please read! or not... :p

-->

A/n - Hi guys! Thank you for reading my book in general! I'm so happy that many of you may be enjoying my book, and hopefully one day it can be viewed by many more readers! I would love to see myself and my account grow bigger and I can be able to make more stories!

So my wish is to get 1k views or more hehe and many votes and comments! I know it seems like a lot, and no one might be actually reading this, but I guess this is a small encouragement for myself? HAhah ANYYwyayy lets stop this emotional? Um future talk!

Thank you for reading chapter 16(?) of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~

Please comment and vote! <33 I hope you guys can help me reach my goal haha :)