ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

"He's our's now?" Sunwoo said teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows, "And your house is my home too?" He continued to say cheekily.

"Excuse me, but we are not in a very good spot to talk about that now!" I said, trying to change the subject, not wanting to embarrass myself. "Ok, but we will come back to that." He said holding onto my hand, opening the cupboard door slightly, looking outside. I also tried to take a small peek, but he blocked my view. He silently closed the door again, turning around to look at me, and I looked back up to him.

"Y/n, maybe you should close your eyes if we go out." He said, his hand on the back of my head, making me confused. He took another look outside, sighing. "How about this.., May I?" he asked, and I nodded, not getting what he was doing. He gently pushed my face into his chest, opened the door, and rushed out, not letting me see what was going on, but it wasn't like I cared. My attention was on the fact that I was basically hugging him.

Somehow he magically made it work, and was able to make it out of that place, into the garden area without being seen. When we were alone, he let me go. "Sorry, it's just that before, you may not have wanted to see something, sorry princess." He said, smiling lightly. As he looked at our surroundings, my eyes were glued to him. Getting another one of those boosts of confidence that always come out of nowhere. "The butterfly bracelet, why did you give it to Sunmi?" I asked. He turned back to me looking surprised. "What?"

"The pretty butterfly bracelet that I liked! Well, that sounded selfish..! Stop getting close to me, if you like Sunmi, not me." I looked down at my shoes. "Bracelet?" He asked, trying to look into my eyes, but I quickly closed them, nodding. I heard him chuckle quietly. "That bracelet is dangerous." He said, making me look up at him in confusion. "I gave that thing to Sunmi, because that's the thing, that guy from before wants."

"Wait what!?" "Mhm, I didn't know you would get angry over a small thing like that. It's cute that you got jealous." He said teasingly, still watching our surroundings. He slipped out his phone, texting the groupchat. I also took out mine, looking at what he said.

The Boyz + 2 Princesses

Sunseonoo - Garden outside on the right side, 7 guards. 

BigYeon - Everyone, make your way over.

Hyunjae.0^0 - We have a problem...

BigYeon - What now?

Hyunjae.0^0 - 6 guys on my tail, I'm with Sunmi too.

Sunseonoo - Leave her, and come to us.

Hyunjae.0^0 - What!? But she'll kill me after, if we don't die now!

BigYeon - Hyunjae, ditch her

Hyunjae.0^0 - FINE, BUT YOU GUYS BETTER PROTECT ME AFTER

I looked to my side, seeing Eric, Hana and Chanhee panting. "We just ran here, from the other side of the mansion! Heels were not the best choice." Hana said between breaths. 

"But you looked good in it." A voice said. "No one asked for your opinion Juyeon."

Soon after, Younghoon , Haknyen came, with Changmin carrying a knocked out man.

"CHANGMIN PUT THE GUY DOWN, WHY ARE YOU STILL CARRYING HIM?!" Chanhee said. "But we should take him as a hostage, interrogate him." The strange boy, holding the nearly dead body, beamed brightly. "No, need, put the poor guy down." Sangyeon said coming out, pulling the unconscious man off Changmin's back. Kevin and Jacob followed after.

"Where's Hyunjae?" I asked the group, and they all shook their heads not knowing. "Bad luck for him, he was stuck with Sunmi." Hana said, stretching her arms out. "THEY'RE COMING~!!!!" Hyunjae's shaky voice could be heard, and we all saw him zoom past us, trying to climb the tree, and jump over the fence to freedom.

We all followed suit, when we caught sight of the many guards coming at us.  "WAIT A SECOND, YAH, WE ARE WEARING DRESSES! " Hana said pointing at the two of us. I saw that Sunwoo took off his jacket, and tied it around my waist.

"Thanks-" My face turned bright red, as Sunwoo lifted me up on his back. And started to climb up the tree. "Might want to hold on tight, unless you want to fall, princess ." He said, focusing on climbing the tree, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, not too tightly. We all made it onto the top of the tree, and were about to jump off, but another siren could be heard, but It was a little different from the last.

The people below us, who were trying to get us, just stopped, and ran back inside the mansion. We all looked at each other, mostly at Sangyeon. "Let's just escape. If we stay longer, something bad might happen." We made it down, and ran over to the bikes.

"What the heck was that." Hyungjae said aloud, still panting heavily, as we all started to get on our bikes. 

"Sunwoo, your jacket." I said, taking it off my waist, and putting it in front of him, "Keep it princess." He grabbed his jacket, put it around me, then hopped onto his bike. Gesturing for me to get on as well. 

Suddenly as group of people started to rush out the gates, looking around, spotting us. 

"Thats our sign to leave." Eric said, as they all started charging our way.

---

"So that's it?" I asked Sunwoo, laying my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, why, did you want to see me fight?" He laughed. "No, I'm tired." I said, thinking about tonight's events. The constant feeling of worry, anxiousness and being scared.

I also have to take note of my own brother, Jeonghan. Somehow he didn't notice me there, or did he? Is he even okay right now? I look back at the mansion as it got further and further away, seeing it get smaller and eventually out of my sight as we turn.  Whatever, I'm too tired for this.

I fell asleep, my arms loosely holding onto Sunwoo.

"Sorry, princess, we're home. Speaking of home, remember before." He said leading on to handles, "Yes, you can stay over." I say smirking at him. "What? Not what I meant..."  I chuckled, getting off the bike, holding onto the jacket around me tighter. I went inside the lobby, with Sunwoo following after me. We made it back to my apartment, and I immediately fell onto my knees, hugging onto Haneul.

"Hi, baby!" I pet the small, energetic dog. Sunwoo, sat next to me on the floor, laying down. "Why are you lying on the floor?" I asked him. "Too tired to get up." He simply replied.

"Are you okay, about tonight?" He opened one eye looking at me. "I think I'm a bit scared...  But I'll be fine, I have Haneul! And you!" I said cheekily. "But, that guy... I want the truth... Who was he, Also the bracelet you gave Sunmi, why? Just tell me everything!"

"Hmm, I guess you should know. We will probably see him again." Sunwoo said, sitting up, looking at me seriously. "What do you mean?"

"The bracelet he has isn't the real thing he's looking for, since..." He trailed off, picking out something out of his pocket. It had the same butterfly charm that the  bracelet from before had. But this time it was attached to a golden necklace. He held it up to my view, as it glistened under the light.

"Well, first of all. The guy's name is Hyunjun, otherwise he used to be known as Hwall... But he doesn't use that name anymore."

A/n - Ok, so now Hyunjun is in the story! Yes, he is the 'bad guy' in the story, I hope no one minds... I was gonna make Baekhyun come back as the bad guy, but it didn't work out...

The next few chapters might be a bit hard for me to write out. Just so you know the next chapter might be a backstory, of why Hyunjun is doing this stuff and things like that, so don't get too excited for a fluff chapter. haha

Thankyou for reading 'ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖'~

Please comment and vote <3