18 | 𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?!

"Then can you warm me up?" I say cheekily. Putting my hands behind my back, smiling, waiting for his answer. But instead he threw his jacket on top of my head, slightly laughing at my disappointed face.

"You wish, Princess." He said, jumping onto his bike, I was about to give him his jacket again, but he said something else. "Keep it, then maybe I can actually sleep tonight, without someone wanting to call me at 1:00am." He said jokingly, before speeding off, not letting me say anything back. I huffed out a large sigh, hugging his jacket and running back inside to the reception area, and to the elevator.

I entered my home, seeing Haneul as he lay on the couch completely exhausted from trying to escape Riley the whole night. I looked at the clock and it read 1:28am, I looked down at Sunwoo's jacket in my hands. Slowly realising that If I have his Jacket that he must be extremely cold right now. I mentally curse at myself. "Well he insisted for me to take it! He must be cold, what a dummy." I said laughing quietly. I scoop Haneul into my arms, and walk into my bedroom putting him down on my bed. I pet him as he lay cozily in the middle of Sunwoo's jacket, sleeping soundly as I went to shower.

The Next day~

A savory burnt smell flew all throughout my home, making me sloppily open my eyes from slumber. I looked to my bedroom door, seeing that it was open. "Wah, Breakfast is ready!" I say I'm still half asleep. "WAIT BREAKFAST!??!" I panic, realizing I live alone. I look around my room for Haneul but he is nowhere to be seen. I quickly try to get out of bed, but accidentally fall down, as I was still wrapped in my blanket. My head quickly shot up when I heard footsteps come closer to my bedroom. I scramble towards my desk, pulling out some scissors and putting them in front of me.

WHAT A MURDERER? THIEF? PERVERT? SUNWOO?! BUT HOW WOULD HE GET IN, NO ONE ELSE KNOWS THE HOUSE CODE! NOT EVEN JEONGHAN OR SANHA!

The door is opened slowly, As I quickly hide under my desk, clutching onto my 'weapon' of defense, the child safe scissors. "Aish, Y/n What are you doing!" I hear a soft, familiar voice call out. I open my eyes, seeing pink fluffy slippers, paired with bright yellow socks, walk slowly over to my desk. I pop my head out to the side seeing her, my one and only mum.

"EOMMA?!" "What are you doing under there!?" She replied back, seeing my bed hair and dazed face pop out from under my desk. I see my mum wearing an apron, holding up a spatula, with a surprised expression on her face. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"Well what else would I be doing here! I'm cooking you a celebratory breakfast, for you getting into your job! Also stop screaming, your neighbors will hate you!" She said, pulling my arm, dragging me out from under the table. I put on some outer garments and walk outside, seeing my mum's boyfriend otherwise known as my 'dad' already since he already seems a part of the family. He was avoiding Haneul, since he had allergies, I caught on quickly catching the small fluff ball, greeting him. I went back to my room, leaving Haneul inside until they would leave.

"So why did you guys suddenly visit me?" I asked, sitting down after the food was all set onto the table. "Well, we thought that since you have officially gotten the job you wanted we could cook some food for you, and you must be lonely without someone like a boyfriend-" "EOMMA!" I said frantically, being embarrassed, whilst dad laughed. "It's okay, we just wanted to visit as well." He said calmly.

"Well, when are you going to get one?" She said again, while holding up her bowl and drinking some soup. "Mum, I don't need one right now!" I say putting down my bowl of rice. "Well then when are you going to get one? Do you plan on staying single your whole life?! How am I going to get grandchildren!" She said back.

"Well I never said I would be single for my whole life! Plus where did this talk about kids come from, Jeonghan can have kids!" I said stuffing some rice into my mouth.

"Well, just get one soon! You know, I have some friends that have single sons! I can help you!" She remarked.

"EOMMA! No blind dates!" I uttered, mouth still full of food. "Oh, alright, then what about your handsome Wooyoung! Are you two still friends? Back in school, everyone knew he had a huge crush on you!" She said excitedly, clapping her hands together in delight of remembering my close friend.

I formed an immediate 'x' with my hands, indicating 'no' towards my mum. "Eomma, we are just close friends! That was just a rumor that he liked me, made by his old friends! He told me it was a lie." I said, finishing up my food. "What are you doing? Eat more!" She said, insisting, and stacking more food onto my plate.

Time skip~

I finished helping my mum with the dishes, and we sat on my small dining table cutting some fruit.

"So, what are you doing today? Aren't you late for work? It's already 9:00am?" My dad said picking up some tangerines and eating them. I tilted my head, not remembering if I had to come in today, I mean what for? I don't exactly help with fighting or anything, heck, I don't even know why they would want to keep me on the team. I walk back over to my room, grabbing my phone, walking back to the open space kitchen, living and dining area of my home.

HAHA.Hana

Y/nie - Hana, do I need to come in today? Also what exactly is my job?

HAHA.Hana - Oh Y/n, your job is really just to help with missions as distractions and again just generally help on missions when the time comes. Also no need to come in today, unless you just want to hang out really. :0

I looked up from my phone, seeing that all the fruit was gone before I could even try some, since both of them ate it all. My mum stood up and walked to the bathroom. "We have a doctor's appointment here in Seoul, which was the actual reason why we came." my dad confessed, standing up. "So we have to go."

"Is it my mum?" I asked worriedly. He slowly nodded sadly, and asked to pretend I didn't know.

"Y/n-ah, we have to go meet a friend of mine! So we will be leaving now." She said coming back out, grabbing her jacket. I nodded slowly, knowing the real reason as to why they were leaving. As we were packing away some plates that were set out before, for the fruit, the sound of the doorbell echoed throughout my home.

A/n - Sorry I missed an update yesterday! Yesterday, I kinda took a day off to think about where the story will go... I have a rough plan on what to do, but it is not yet final so please be patient! Just a head up though, I do feel like this book will stretch out to be a little long... Maybe, maybe not ;) Just know that I will try and make things exciting (Hopefully)...!

Thank you for reading '𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?!' !

Please comment and vote! <3