8| 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

I laughed quietly while watching Hana get jealous over seeing the waitress. "What's so funny?" Sunwoo whispered into my ear.

I turned around to whisper back, but was startled by how close our faces were.
I could feel his breath on my lips, and like usual my face started to redden with blush.

I tried to back away so I could breathe normally, but was stopped when his hand secretly held onto my back, not letting me back away. I looked back at his face that was still pretty close to mine, and saw he was smiling. Surprisingly but also thankfully no one noticed how we were literally just inches apart from each other.

Haknyeon, who sat to the right of Sunwoo, was too busy telling Sangyeon how he wanted almost everything on the menu. And Hana who was to the left of me was still burning holes into the waitresses head.

"So what was so funny?" He said quietly, still smiling softly. I gulped, trying to think of words to say, but they never came into mind as all I could think of was his curly black hair. I was saved from the awkward situation when Eric accidentally spilled his cup of water onto the table, grabbing everyone's attention. I took this chance to get away from Sunwoo's grasp and was able to finally cool off my face from the moment ago.

I was fanning myself with my hand trying to get my face to cool down, I peeked over at Sunwoo and also saw that his cheeks were dusted with a pinkish shade. His lips also formed a cute pout, I'm not sure of the reason why, but it looked adorable nonetheless. The waitress came back with a towel and started to clean up the mess Eric made, underneath the table I could see Hana was clenching her fists.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?"

"Oh don't tell me you don't see it! She's obviously trying to seduce the guys! Don't you see how she's trying way too hard to bend down and show her cleavage!"

I now understood what she meant, and saw that she also started looking at Sunwoo! Now it was my turn to clench my fists, I don't know why though? It's not like I like Sunwoo, right? Heck we only met yesterday!?! There's no way I've fallen for him! But either way, I still don't like this feeling!

I looked over to Sunwoo hoping he wasn't looking back at the waitress. And to my surprise he wasn't, he was looking at me instead! My eyes widened and my fists relaxed a bit. He startled me and held my hand gently.

"Hey what's wrong, are you mad about something" he asked referring to my fists that were clenched before. Tapping the back of my hand with his index finger. I shook my head no, since the waitress had left by the time he asked so there was no more problem.

I'd have thought he would let go of my hand after I said there was no problem, but instead he kept his big hand on top of my small one. His hand was just resting on mine, our hands were underneath the table so no one else saw this interaction. It was only the two of us that were aware, that made me happy and I smiled.

Our food arrived and sadly his hand left the top of mine, and the warmth that was just there disappeared sadly. I pouted while eating my food, quietly listening to the conversation.

"So Y/n, you really don't seem to care that we are mafias. I thought it would have been a big shock for you, since you came to us looking for work, thinking Cre.ker was a cosmetics company!" Hyunjae said across the table, directing everyone's attention to me.

"Oh, well it is a big shock for me, but I just don't think it has settled in yet."
"What do you mean?" Younghoon asked me
" Well, none of you seem like that kind of person! You are all funny, nice and great friends!" I say with a big smile, speaking the real truth. I didn't see them as a 'mafia' person or whatever they didn't seem bad at all!

" Aw that's so nice Y/n!" Jacob said to which Changmin also agreed.

"Oh girl, just wait until they are in action! They really do change when on the battlefield, trust me haha"

"Really?" I ask

" Mhm, I thought that too when I first joined Cre.ker! They all seem so funny and innocent, which you guys are. Don't get me wrong but when you guys are fighting and going on your missions I am so glad I'm on your side!"

"Wow, not going to lie, but I kinda want to and really don't want to see you guys in action haha"
"Yes they are scary but they are still very cool!" Hana added, making all the guys smile smugly except Chanhee who was looking outside the window with a serious face.

" Y/n, I don't think you will have to wait" the pink haired guy said while looking out the window.

"Huh?"

"10 guys coming over right now."

With that one sentence everyone's head went over to the spot Chanhee was looking at. I saw 10 big men walking over to the cafe, soon enough most of the guys had stood up.

No ones pov (?)

" Normally it's just Hana when we fight so it's easier to protect her, but now that Y/n is here too..." Hyunjae said.

"It's okay, there's 11 of us, only two of us have to really pay attention to the girls and make sure that they don't get hurt." Sangyeon said only to the boys.

"Sunwoo, can you take care of her?"

"Didn't even need to ask" He replied, walking over to Y/n.

"Juyeon- oh never mind he's already with Hana" Jacob was about to ask Juyeon to go protect Hana but he already did.

As the 10 guys came into the cafe, the boys spread out and fist fought them. The big tall men started pulling out a few weapons from their trench coat and started putting them to use. Sunwoo and Juyeon stayed with me and Hana. But 2 of them managed to get to us, resulting in Sunwoo and Juyeon fighting them.

A/n - Hey guys! Thank you for reading chapter 8!

Please comment and vote<3