𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤

"Why?" I said sitting down next to him. He looked back at me with a serious expression this time. "Would you date me?"

I looked at the boy in front of me with wide eyes. Whilst he looked at me with a relaxed expression.

What is this? A CONFESSION?! NOW? HOW? WHY? WHAT? HUH- WHY IS HE JUST LOOKING AT ME? NO!

To stop my growing embarrassment, I slammed my head down, burying my face in the pillows. Why you ask? Because I am Yoon Y/n, and this is how I handle situations like this.

"Uh, Y/n?" I heard Sunwoo ask, whilst I mumbled back a reply, and soon after I heard him let out a soft chuckle. "I can't understand you princess." He said. "Stop making fun of me." I said, trying to divert my attention to something else. But the boy next to me, took a hold of my hand, making me look into his eyes. "Then answer my question." He said firmly, also keeping his grip on my hand.

"I'm sorry... What was your question? I don't think I recall!" I said teasingly, then grabbing the tv remote, turning it on. "You're the mean one." He huffed out, as he sat back in his seat, keeping his stare on me, as I flipped through the selection of movies and shows. When I clicked onto a movie, I also slowly sat back on the couch, when I did, Sunwoo hopped to sit next to me. "Why are you so close?" I asked the boy, only for him to shrug, placing a blanket over the two of us.

During the movie~

While watching, a scene popped up and you could already tell what was going to happen. "UGH! I mean she's so dumb and doesn't know anything! She's so oblivious to his feelings! Of course he likes her! GOSH HOW CAN SHE BE SO BLIND?!" I say in frustration, after watching the past hour or so of the female lead misunderstanding a situation and fully avoiding the male lead and GOSH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING?!?!

I sat up straight, hugging a pillow tightly, as the two leads, 'coincidentally' met each other, on the school's rooftop. "Please just confess~!" I say aloud, eyes glued onto the tv. I heard Sunwoo chuckle at my determined state for the drama couple. But this was no time to give him my attention, I have to have full attention on the screen. Will he confess? Or not? Why are they making this so hard? I pursed my lips as I listened to the movie.

-------

What the drama characters are saying in Italics.

Bold is Y/ns mind like always.

And Normal text is just normal-

-------

"Yujun-ah, why have you been ignoring me this past week?"

Yes! Ask her! And tell her you fucking love her!

"Hah, what other reason would I be ignoring you?" Said Yujun in a rude tone.

"What?"

"Because you lead me on all the time! But you already have a girlfriend!"

WHOA WHAT SHE SPOKE UP?!

"Why?" She asked on the verge of tears.

"She's so weak, crying over nothing." Sunwoo commented, only to get a slap from me, telling him to be quiet.

"What are you talking about?" The male lead asked her.

"What are YOU talking about?! That girl with blonde hair! You- You!" She said, crying.

"Wah, this is so cheesy, bleh." Sunwoo said, disrupting the scene. "SHHHH!" I said, keeping my attention on the screen.

"Who... Wait, my cousin? The one who just transferred from the U.S?" He asked, her taking a step closer...

WAH SO HANDSOME~ My eyes widened as I saw the male lead reach out for the female lead.

"Yah, Pabo-ah, all this time, you were avoiding me because of that? You were jealous?"

"What-What!? What are you talking about? I don't like you!" She said, looking away from the males leads to an intense, yet warm gaze.

"Well, what if I say I do?" He said.

Sending butterflies to my stomach as well. "OH MY GOSH!" I said, getting excited, finally sensing Sunwoo also looking at me, but again, this isn't the time to look at him, I have to watch this ending!

"Hah, Like I would believe you! You liar!" Yujun said, crossing her arms.

"Wha~ and why not?" The male lead, Jaeseong said.

"Ahem, don't you remember how we met?" Yujun said, referring to an old memory from the start of the movie.

"Haha, alright. But it's the truth, now what do you say?" Jaeseong said, not backing down.

IS THIS IT?!

"Hah, then I would say, I like you too." Yujun said, shyly.

I am officially internally screaming and fangirling~~~

Jaeseong took a step closer to Yunjun, bringing up his hand to caress her cheek, bringing in his face closer.

HUH WHAT!!??? IS THIS A- A KISS-

Before I could see the two main characters kiss, I felt a hand on my chin, as it pulled my face to turn to the left. Wide-eyed, face flushed with pink and a rapidly beating heart, I see Sunwoo looking at me, intensely, as he moves both his hands to my cheeks and squishes my face. "YAH! nOOO! LEt me GooooOOOo!" I whined, as he grinned evilly, keeping my face only on his as a direction.

"Yahhh! I can't see the screen!! Did they Kiss?!? Sunwoo!!!" I said, hitting him, trying to take his hand off my cheeks. Once he finally let go, my head quickly whipped to the screen, only to see the two leads, smiling warmly at one another, as they held hands. I mean, Yay! They are holding hands but, SUNWOO!!!!

I looked back at the childish boy, grabbing the pillow I was hugging before, hitting him over and over again, as he laughed at my reaction. After beating him up with a pillow, I put both my hands on my cheeks, trying to cool them off, as for one, I was blushing like crazy, and two he was pinching them! Goodness, I thought he was going to... Kiss me? Why would you think that Y/n! Get yourself together!

"You're so annoying, honestly!" I said, pouting at him, as I reached for the remote, about to rewind to the kiss scene, but Sunwoo was quicker. "Nah, you can't watch it!" He said, laughing evilly, "WHAT WHY?!" I said, trying to grab onto the remote, as he held it high above me.

"You're too young!" He said, standing up, keeping the remote well above my head. "WHAT? KIM SUNWOO! I'M TWENTY YEARS OLD!! WHAT IT'S JUST A KISS SCENE?!" I said, puffing out my cheeks. "Exactly it's just a kiss scene, so why is it so important that you watch it?"

I grumbled, glaring at him, as I tried to get the remote from him, going on my tip toes, trying to match with his height, but of course, I can't... I tried to jump up again, attempting to grab it from his grasp, I felt that I lost a bit of balance.. Oh no, Is what I think going to happen?! When the girl accidentally falls onto the guy, and an accidental kiss happens?! I thought in my head, as I felt like I was about to fall...

I quickly put both my hands on my mouth tightly, as I heard Sunwoo exclaim out loud. I felt one of his arms wrap around my body, spinning me around. We both fell onto the ground... I opened my eyes, seeing Sunwoo's pair of shiny eyes also looking at me.

EVERYONE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING LIKE HONESTLY YOU GUYS KEEP SUPRISING ME! WE JUST GOT 2K VIEWS LIKE WHATTTT  🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 like just about a week ago we had hit 1k, so I don't know how you guys did it, but you really are gonna make me cry-!

OH AND WE HIT 200 VOTES? LIKE GUYS I JUST, HONESTLY NO ONE IS PROBABLY GONNA READ THIS BUT HEY TO THAT ONE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY MAYBE IS THANK YOU AND I LUV YOU! I HOPE WE CAN GROW EVEN FURTHER! THANKUUUU 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

A/n - HEHEHEHHEHE I BET MOST OF U GOT EXCITED WHEN YOU SAW THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER 'KISS' HEHEHHEHE BUT NOOO~~~~~ :)))) I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T HATE ME CUZ OF THIS HAHAHA

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Please comment and vote!