3 | 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕫 + 𝟚 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤

"But I don't know how to flirt-"

"WHAT GIRL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FLIRT!?" Chanhee said aloud, standing up from the small group on the floor. " I've never even gone out to a club before... "

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU OMG, DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING CALLED FUN?!?" Eric said joining the conversation. My mum always wanted me to go out to clubs, have fun, she said all that so I could find a boyfriend. But after knowing what my father did behind my mum's back, in highschool I avoided guys and parties.

"Well I have gone to a house party!" "THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH MISS!" Haknyeon said.

"Guys it's not that big of a deal, it's fine! She'll be able to pull it off, since she is innocent I think Baekhyun will go for her even more." Hana said, patting my back. "Is that meant to make me feel better? Because it didn't." I deadpanned.

"It's already 1:00, we should go guys. Hana do you think you can take Y/n around the compa-"

"We will be going shopping! We gotta find nice dresses for tonight!" Sangyeon got cut off by Hana excitedly grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room. Without letting any of the guys protest.

Sunwoo pov

"Will it be safe to let them go by themselves?" I ask the quiet room.

"Well Y/n isn't gonna be a problem since no ones seen her before, but Hana..." Kevin Replied.

"Should someone follow them just to make sure?... hehe" Hyunjae said, looking around.

"WINNER GETS OUT OF COMBAT PRACTICE AND GETS TO FOLLOW THE GIRLS! GAWI BAWI BO!" Changmin announced.

After a few rounds it was down to Haknyeon and Sangyeon, and obviously Haknyeon won with ease.

"But if Hakyeon goes we can't guarantee he won't just run off to the food court..." Younghoon said "Yah, what did you say, I have lots of self control okay!" Hakyeon protested.

"WINNER GETS TO GO WITH HIM! GAWI BAWI BO!" Changmin said again.

After a bit, I won! Some guys were sad to not be able to leave practice, whilst Juyeon looked pissed?

"Yah Juyeon do you really hate practice that much, stop giving a glare to the floor." Eric went up to Juyeon. "Ohhhh I see how it is, someone wants to just follow the girls, or should I say Han-" Eric was cut off by Juyeon hand covering Eric's mouth. "You two okay?" Hyunjae asked as they followed him to the training room.

"Okay let's go! Precious food here we come~ Uh I mean girls, yeah, wait no that sounds, ugh whatever lets just go" Hakyeon says walking towards his motorbike. I laugh at him and start up my own motorbike.

Back to Y/n pov

We were walking by some stores that displayed many beautiful dresses, but most of them I couldn't afford. So whilst Hana started looking around for something to actually buy. I was just looking at things to admire and only dream about wearing. Until I saw a black dress with flowy sleeves that went off shoulder. It looked so pretty on the mannequin, I couldn't even Imagine it myself. Hana came over with a red dress in her arms, she saw the dress I was looking at then looked back at me.

"Ooh nice choice, I like it! I think it would look good on you!" She said with a bubbly voice. And dragged me in the dressing rooms. I was staring at myself through the mirror and was quite happy with how the dress looked. But I looked back at the price tag and my smile turned upside down, Hana called me out after.

"OOOOH WE LOOK HOT, COME HERE LEMME TAKE A PICTURE AND SEND IT TO THE GUYS!" Hana took a mirror selfie of the both of us. A few seconds later I got a ping from my phone and saw that I was added to a group chat with 12 other people.

Haha.HANA changed the group name from 'The Boyz + A Dumbass' to 'The Boyz + 2 Princesses'

Haha.HANA invited Y/nie into the groupchat

Haha.HANA - NO ONE CHANGE THE NAME, I WILL NO LONGER BE THE DUMBASS!

Haha.HANA - (Picture of you and Hana in the dresses)

Moonlight.Kebin - woah looking good ;)

Chuckysmum.Q - No fair you guys get to have fun while we have to train!

Haha.HANA - Well not my fault, Anyway Y/n welcome to the chat.

JUNGLe.Juyeon - You guys look nice, did you realize the two weirdos following you?

                                                                                                                                                               Y/n.ie - Huh?

BigYeon - We said we weren't gonna tell them...

Breadhoon - I know right, But anyway... Sunwoo and Hakyeon are ollowing you guys..

Cereal.lover- Yeah are they not there?

Sunseonoo - Hakyeon ran away to the food court straight away when we got here.

JUNGLe.Juyeon - WHAT SO THEY HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND BY THEMSELVES?

Haha.HANA - What do you mean? You followed us?!

BigYeon - We were just worried for Y/n! And Sunwoo how could you just let that pig loose!

Mukyeontime - WHAT DO YOU MEAN PIG I AM OFFENDED!

Sunseonoo - Sorry he said 'maybe the girls were at the food court' then ran off to find food instead.

Haha.HANA - guys seriously we don't need freaking bodyguards or something!

JUNGLe.Juyeon - But it's not safe for you.

ERiCaA - Woah is Juyeon concerned for someone ~

NewYorker - Eric and Juyeon left the chat and the room, Juyeons chasing Eric outside.

                                                                                                                                                                                  Y/nie- ???

Breadhoon - no comment.

"The guys are so weird." Hana said looking annoyed. "It's like they think I'm weak or something... STOP LOOKING AT MEEEEEEE! COME ON LET'S GO BUY THESE DRESSES!" Hana dragged me over to the cashier after changing back. "Uh I don't know if I want this dress, the sleeves are too long. It makes me look weird..." I said thinking about the price.

"What do you mean, I thought you looked hot in it, princess."

A/n -

Hi hi, I'm sorry that the chapter looks long, but just had a big part of 'text messages'. Anyway I hope everyone got the usernames for everyone... they aren't funny at all but I tried my best?

Thank you for reading this chapter of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~

Please comment and vote! <3