𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕕𝕒𝕪

"Need a ride back home princess?" I heard Sunwoo say from behind me. He took a hold of my hand, walking me outside. And into one of the elevators, to go back to the parking lot. Sunwoo drove me back home and said he would come back in about 20 minutes, since he also needed to get his stuff.

"Haneul! I'm home~" I said, chasing after the small dog, picking him up and hugging him tightly, hiding the blush that had crept up to my cheeks. Why? Well, in about an hour, I might see Sunwoo shirtless, unless he wears a shirt over or something. But there was a possibility, WAIT! NO Y/n WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?

10 minutes later~

I had finished changing into a cute bathing suit that I bought a while ago, and was saving for a time like this. I was quite happy with how it looked, and was surprisingly confident, and excited. I put over some normal clothes, so that later at the beach, I could just take them off. I walked back into my living room, lounging on the couch, waiting for Sunwoo to call me.

Incoming call from Sunseonoo . . .

"I'm here, you done?" I heard Sunwoo's voice come from my phone on speaker mode. "I'm coming!" I say, about to end the call, until Haneul jumps up on me, barking into the phone. "HANEUL! HEY!" I heard Sunwoo laugh from the other line. I ended the call, chuckling and running out my house, locking the door and going to the elevator. I waited for it to come up to my floor. It made a small ding noise, and the doors opened.

Coming out were two men, in all black. I had never seen them on this floor before, I was curious, but also late. So I quickly pressed the ground floor, and made my way down to Sunwoo.

"Y/n!" He said waving his hand, and I ran over to him, with a big smile on my face.

At Daecheon beach~

We were looking around for a spot to set up or stuff, and ended up having to walk around a bit. We wanted to go somewhere we wouldn't annoy others since we ourselves knew we were going to be loud. We settled down after walking around, and giving up trying to find a spot on the crowded beach.

"Ahhhh! This is gonna be nice." Changmin said, stretching his arms out smiling up to the bright sun.

"HYUNJAE! JUYEON! HAKYEON! LAST ONE TO THE WATER HAS TO GET BURIED IN THE SAND!" Eric screamed, jumping up, past the said guys and running to the water. Hyunjae's and Hakyeon's head whipped towards the youngest, eyes widening, quickly following him into the sea. 

Juyeon looked at the three, splashing into the water. He raised a brow, as they came back smirking, soaking in water, about to lift up the boy and bury him in sand. But Juyeon calmly took out a knife, giving them a stern stare and an even scarier smirk. Juyeon was one of the most skilled members when it came to knives. Over the past week, I have visited many training sessions and have learnt a lot about their position, skills and other things.

Quietly, but also angrily, but also in such a soft and angelic tone. How? I don't know, he is Jacob! He directed his eyes to Juyeons hand that was clutching onto the knife. "We are in public!" The older one continued.

"Let's go play in the water!" Hana said, taking off her outer clothes revealing a cute bathing suit, walking out with some of the other guys. I also took off my outer clothes, stuffing them back into my bag. I tied my hair up into a high bun, not wanting to get it wet later. I was about to leave, and go to Hana, but a hand pulled me back.

I turned around, seeing Sunwoo holding onto my hand pouting looking at me. Whilst I turned pink, since he was staring at me, and he also wasn't wearing a shirt...

"What's wrong?" I asked him.  He tilted his head over to the left side, I followed where he directed, seeing another group. There were 2 guys looking my way. I awkwardly looked back at Sunwoo who was already looking at me. He bent down, trying to find something in his bag. As he was rummaging through, I heard Sangyeon say "Are you guys coming?" Before I could reply, Sunwoo did it for me.

"In a sec, go first hyung." He said, still rummaging through his bag. Finally standing back up, throwing his shirt over me. "Hey! What's this for!" I said, about to take it off of me, but he quickly grabbed my hands, stopping me from doing so. "Wear it! Those guys are gonna keep looking at you, and even the others will see you!" He said, in an upset tone.

"But it was a cute set! I was saving it for something like this!" I continued to try and take off his shirt. But he grabbed onto the hem of the shirt, keeping me from taking it off. I stomped my foot down, pouting at him. "Why! Are you trying to say I look bad in it!" I crossed my arms, looking back to where the others stood playing in the water. "No I wasn't! I don't want other guys to stare at you! Otherwise, I will have to kill them!"

With the last few words of his sentence, I huffed out slightly, looking up at the boy pointing to his face. "Fine! But this is only to save them from you." I said sarcastically, making my way to the others, with Sunwoo following me from behind, smiling victoriously.

"Y/n! Finally!" Hana swam over to me, on her little inflatable donut. "What are you wearing?" She looked at Sunwoo's shirt. I grumbled in return, upset I couldn't show off the swimsuit to Hana. I told her the events of before and she bursted out laughing. "HAHAHA, BAD LUCK Y/N!" She continued to make fun of me, but stopped her fit of laughter when Juyeon walked over to the two of us.

His height allowed him to stand perfectly fine, whilst us two girls had to float, hanging onto the donut. Sunwoo also came over to the three of us, smirking. "Sunwoo was pretty smart." Juyeon said, looking at me, then at Hana also smirking. He held up his shirt, putting it on Hana. "BUT WHYYYYY!" She complained, as Juyeon started to spin her around, pushing the donut that Hana was inside of.

When they left with the Donut I clinged onto Sunwoo's shoulders. "Can we go back to the shallow area?" I asked, as he walked back, with me clinging onto him. We made it back to the big group, and also to a section where I could stand on my own.

"OOOH LETS PLAY VOLLEYBALL!" Eric screamed to everyone. And Hyunjae came back, hugging a beach ball. "Wait In the water?" Hana asked. "YEP!" Hakyeon replied. "I WANT EX VOLLEYBALL PLAYED JACOB ON MY TEAM!" Hyunjae, grabbed onto Jacobs arm.

"Let's get into teams, and then Game on!"

Thanks for reading chapter 31 '𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕕𝕒𝕪' of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~