𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 #𝟚 | 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕠

I felt something crawl up to me in my sleep, there were two? One with four legs and one on all fours. What?! But I just got back into bed!

"Eomma!" A little boy shouted. Yes, a little boy, a 5 year old boy who was holding a small racoon plushie. "Appa, you wake up too!" He shouted again, getting frustrated that both of his parents were still sleeping, on such an important day like this.

The short 5 year old walked up to the bed his parents were in, putting down his plushie. He used his two small arms to lift off Haneul, the family's dog in one arm and his baby sister in the other. Before finally standing on the bed and walking into the middle, separating Sunwoo and Y/n who were still sleeping.

"Eomma! You need to get up!" The small boy nudged his mum, while his baby sister crawled up to her dad, slapping his face, making Sunwoo Jump up in surprise looking at his daughter with a shocked face. Which the two siblings thought was funny. "Don't hit your dad, and you mister. What do you mean get up? It's 12:00 in the morning- Wait 12:00 in the morning, why are you two up?!" Y/n mumbled, not wanting to have to tuck the two back into bed.

Sunwoo chuckled, picking up Kim Suyeon, the youngest in the family, who was only 2 years old.

The three, Sunwoo, Suyeon and Sungho all looked at Y/n who had already drifted back into dreamland. "Let her sleep, she's probably dreaming about me." Sunwoo said smiling. "What?! No your wrong appa! She's thinking about me." Sungho cheekily smiled.

"I'm not thinking about any of you two boys! I'm dreaming about my little Suyeon!" Y/n said finally sitting up, stealing the baby from Sunwoo. "Now you two, this is already your third time getting out of bed! And how are you here missy?! How do you keep escaping your crib?!" Y/n said, asking her baby girl who only giggled in response, to her mothers surprised face.

"That's because right now, its 12:00am! Which means it's tomorrow! Which means now is today and today is a special day!" Sungho said jumping onto Sunwoo giggling cheekily. "What-?" "It's your smooch smooch day am I right?" The little boy smirked once again.

"Smooch smooch day? Don't tell me" "Yep! Uncle Kevin told me it was today!" Today was Sunwoo and Y/n's 'smooch smooch day' named by Kevin, aka the day they became a couple, the day Y/n realised that a really handsome cafe boy that was secretly a mafia, was the love of her life.

"Last year you didn't tell me the story because Suyeon was still a newborn and you had to take care of her! So you have to tell us now!"

Sunwoo and Y/n both looked at each other, unsure whether to force the two kids to just sleep, since they knew that they were probably gonna be really tired the next day from lack of sleep.

Y/n sighed out loud, giggling right after. She placed little Suyeon on the bed, grabbing Sungho aswell, making him lay down in the middle next to Suyeon.

"Come on Eomma! You said that your story would be a secret until I'm older! And now I'm older!" Sungho said excited to hear his parents love story...

Y/n looked at Sunwoo who was already staring at her.

He sighed out, coming up with an idea. "Sungho I think it's time for you to sleep." "What but appa!"

"I'll tell you a bedtime story." "But I wanna hear your love-"

"Once upon a time there was a really poor young girl who was desperate for money..." he said smirking as he looked at The three all lay down listening attentively to him.

They all lay down, Sungho, Suyeon and Y/n on the bed and old Haneul at the bottom of the bed listening to Sunwoo's voice as he told a story.

"She decided to get a job, there she met this really handsome guy who was to die for." Sunwoo said, his eyes falling onto his wife, who was oblivious to his idea.

"Turns out that guy, he was abit dangerous..." Sunwoo said adding a bit of spice to his tone. "What do you mean appa?" Sungho asked tiredly, starting to yawn.

He was a mafia who had fallen in love

A/n- hey guys! So yes little Sungho and Suyeon finally made it in my book~~ and I'll just say this right now this is the end! Unless I feel like adding more lmao~

I will be publishing one final chapter after this, in that chapter I will reveal everything that was meant to happen in this book~ I spent a lot of time thinking about what to add into this book and how it should end! There was meant to be an even bigger fight but it never made it into the book, so I will write my ideas that I had onto a chapter, where you guys can read if you want to!

I'll try and do it as quick as possible! It might end up being really short or really long who knows Jesus take the wheel! HAHA KEVIN MOOoooN