𝕀- 𝕀 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦?

"Y/n wake up!" I heard a male voice call out. I quickly open my eyes, looking to my right, seeing Myungho shaking me. "Are you okay?! Y-you were crying! And then you were kind of barking like a dog, I don't know how that was possible but you really did!!" He asked, as I awkwardly got out of the car, saying I was ok." Are you sure?! You don't need help, or a doctor?" He asked, trying to look me in the eyes, but I averted his worried gaze. "I'm fine let's just-"

"WAhH, YeoREobUn~! Myun *Hiccup* hO'S BacK!" A Boy came out, barely hanging onto the railing of the steps. Soon after three other guys came stumbling behind.

"How did you guys get out?!" Myungho said, rushing to help them get back onto their feet and back into the home. "OhH Who ArE you!?" The same guy who spoke before asked, but before I could answer, he introduced himself. "I amM LeE chAN! Call Me DiNOH!" He said giggling, as he fell on top of me.

"Ah! I'm so sorry about him! Let me help you!" Another guy came out, trying to pick up this poor guy. After a bunch more chaos, we finally made it inside, with everyone sitting down on the couch. When I say sitting, I only meant like half of us were, since the other half were either laying on the floor or sleeping.

"Well, let's introduce ourselves first. I am Wonwoo, the only normal one here. now that Joshua left."

"Well me too! I'm Vernon."

"WHaT ArE yOu SayIng?! Me tOO, I am BooOO SeungKwAN!" A voice called out from another room. Wait there's more?!

"I told you WhO I wasS bEforE NooOOna!" Dino said, finally standing up from the floor.

They all introduced themselves as well, and I tried my best to remember them all.

Honestly I had a hard time with The Boyz, now these guys too.

"Yep and together we are-" "Seventeen! My brother told me! He told me why too!" I said brightly. "Oh really? Then let's hear it!" Wonwoo asked me. "Uh can I really say it?" I asked, thinking about what my brother had told me. They all nodded, even the kind of drunk ones, who have become a bit sober now, well all except Dino and this tiger guy.

"Well, he said that 13+3+1 equals Seventeen!" I said confidently, as they all nodded once again. "And that 13 means all of you, and the 1 means that you guys are one group of friends!" I said. "Yep correct! But do you know what the 3 means?"

"Well, Jeonghan told me there are groups in the team... Each is categorized, so theres, 'handsome', 'dumb' and 'the rest'..." I said holding back my laughs, but this was seriously what Jeonghan told me. Some looked at me with disappointed faces, some laughed at what I said and one person looked completely lost. The tiger-like boy asked me to say it again. When I did, he finally understood what I said, and laughed really loudly. "Abit of a late reaction, don't you think?" Dino said laughing at his Hoshi Hyung.

"Well we should get a bit of sleep, we won't get much but it's better than nothing." Wonwoo said, grabbing some of the sleepy boys and carrying them upstairs.

"Ah, Y/n! This is Jeonghan's old room." Mingyu and Myungho said walking over to a room. "Are you okay with sleeping here alone~" Mingyu said, wiggling his eyebrows, as Myungho hit his head. "Get some sleep, and uh... Try not to bark!" He whispered the last part, as he tried to hold in his laughs, I gave him an upset face and he leaved with a big smile on his face.

Morning~

I felt a finger consistently poke at my cheeks, I tried to wave it away and resume sleeping. "Yah, get up! You can't sleep all day, don't you have work?! I bet Cre.ker will fire you sooner or later if you continue like this." I heard the annoying voice of my brother call out. I twitched open an eye, glaring at my older brother. "Yah! I let you sleep in my bed, offer you a ride and a place to stay. And you treat me like this?!" He said, as I scoff, throwing a pillow at his face. "What are you talking about!? For one, you don't live here anymore, which means this isn't your bed and Myungho drove me here, not you!" I said, sitting up and giving him a death stare.

"Ok, that's true, but still! Why is my baby sister seeking refuge here and not with her boyfriend?" He said, smiling evilly as I choked on my saliva. "Can you just let me brush my teeth first, I need a shower." I say whining, as he tugged my hand, asking me what had happened.

"No way, tell me and then I'll let you go." I sighed, plopping back down next to my nosy older brother. "You are so annoying." I say staring at him plainly. "Yes, yes I know I'm an angel. Now spill." He says, actually listening.

After telling Jeonghan what I had seen last night, I quietly stared at the floor when I finished saying everything. Jeonghan wasn't ever the type to judge or make fun of me, actually he was the opposite. He cared and watched my back, always comforting me and taking my side. I looked back at my older brother who was thinking carefully.

"Forgive him." Jeonghan said, sounding 100% sure. "What!?" I was surprised. "Why should I forgive him? Wait, why am I forgiving him in the first place, we aren't dating or anything... So there's nothing wrong." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh really? If there's no problem, why are you running away and avoiding him? Why are you even asking for my advice?" He replied with an evil older brother smirk. I scoffed, "Yeah right! I just missed you!"

"Hah, you? Miss me? That is definitely new." He said, jumping onto his bed. "I'm telling you to forgive him."

"Why should I? I mean again let me make this clear, I am not his girlfriend! But I- " I stopped for a moment, collecting my thoughts.

But what? What is this feeling?

"But you are feeling jealous." A male voice came from the door of the room, revealing Myungho. Dang it, He's right.

Not just right. He's spot on! This feeling inside of me, it feels cold and bitter. Is this what jealousy is? Jealousy for the boy I like... Kim Sunwoo.

I like him? I like Kim Sunwoo? I-

I Like Kim Sunwoo!

A/n - *cough cough* Yeah I'm back after a week, sorry this took so long! No Sunwoo in this chapter, but its ok cuz Y/nie realized her feelings omo

Thank you for reading this chapter

Please vote and comment ~~~~