24 | 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪

Time skip~

One week later~ 6:00pm~

During the past week or so, I have gotten closer with all the boyz and Hana, especially Sunwoo. Tonight was the gathering that everyone has been waiting for. Right now, I was at Hana's house getting ready. We were going to meet at my house, but Hana needed to be at home with Haemi. So I finally got to meet her, "Haemi! Introduce yourself!" Hana screamed loudly from the front door as we both entered.

After a few seconds, I saw an adorable, little girl styled with curly pig tails come running down the hallway. "Hana! Don't scream at your sister!" I heard an even louder voice come out from behind a wall, "HUH! EOMMA YOU'RE STILL HERE?!!?"

A lady that looked similar to Hana came out, flapping her hands around, smilling with brightly. "Aigoo, hello, Y/n right? Nice to meet you!"  She was wearing a stylish work outfit, a neat dress with a long trench coat. "I'm a bit late right now, but I just need you two, to take care of Haemi until her babysitter comes, alright?" She said sweetly, rushing to get her shoes on. "But mum, I told you we need to go to my friend's party at 7:00! Not 7:30!" My friend complained to her mum, who shooed her hand in Hana direction. "Bye Haemi-ah!  I love you! Hana don't get into trouble!" She said, running out the door.

"Come on, let's go!" Hana started dragging me upstairs to her bedroom, and Haemi followed slowly, but since she looked like she was having a bit of trouble getting up the tall staircase, we carried her along. "Okay! So, first let's get changed!" She said, taking out both dresses and telling me to put mine on first. I came out of the bathroom, also seeing that Hana finished changing and was trying to control Haemi's excitement.

"Y/n Eonni!! You look pretty!" The five year old girl said, putting a little wonky thumbs up, and I gave her one back making her smile bigger. She stood up on the bed, coming closer to whisper something in my ear, "Maybe even better than Hana!" She said cheekily, and I laughed back. "Yah, I heard that Shin Haemi! Now stop standing on my bed!" She said sternly, making Haemi sit down straight away. Wow she must be really good with little kids, or maybe she's just really scary...

After finishing our makeup, styling our hair and chasing Haemi around for a bit, we were finally ready. The clock read 7:27, and the doorbell's chimes were heard throughout the home. Making Haemi jump up, and run out the room, I quickly chased after her, not wanting her to fall down the stairs. I picked her up, carrying her down the stairs and let her run the rest of the hallway to the front door. I opened it, meeting someone I never thought I would, my old math tutor...

"Kim Doyoung?!" I said in disbelief. "Yoon Y/n?"He said back, having a similar shocked expression on his face, he chuckled, breaking the small staring contest "Haemi is your sister? But your last name is Shin..." He asked.

"Huh, no I'm just her older sister's friend." I say awkwardly, "You look different." He said looking at my outfit. "Uh yeah, I'm going to a party tonight..." He smiled a bit at me, and I gave him an awkward one in return.

I used to be really bad at math, so I was forced to get a tutor, luckily I did get better with his help. But I always remember that he would sometimes laugh at me when I couldn't get a question right, telling me it was so easy and eventually gave me the nickname Dumbbunny? I never knew the real reason behind that nickname, except for the dumb part, but he said I reminded him of a bunny, even though he was more of a bunny- I don't even know... But he never gave up on the nickname, as he was really proud of it even though it was really lame.

I observed Haemi cling onto his leg, "DOYOUNG OPPA!" She said in her cute little voice, having a big smile spread across her face. "Oh are you the babysitter?!" Hana said, rushing down the stairs while holding two pairs of heels.

He bowed a little saying yes, I stepped to the side with Haemi as the two talked about her bedtime and everything. I saw that they finished talking, and Hana told me to come with her to talk about something. Doyoung was texting on his phone, and when I passed him I accidentally got a glance of the contact name, 'NCT'. I thought I had heard of it somewhere, but don't remember where...

I shrugged away the thought walking over the Hana. "So, here we go, take your pick!" She said pointing to the shelves of handbags. "Hehe, me and my mum like to collect..." She said scratching her head a bit, and I chuckled, looking at the large assortment.  I picked out a nice white purse that went along with my dress, putting it on and placing my belongings inside. "Thanks for letting me use this Hana." I said seeing  her take out a fancy red bag, "No problem!"

A white light shone through a window, and we both looked outside seeing Juyeon and Sunwoo on their bikes, waving at us. I quickly walk over to the front door, "Bye Haemi! Let's meet again next time okay?" I say giving her a big hug. I also waved to Doyoung who was giving me a nod back.

I opened the door, seeing both the guys in their suits that we bought last week, looking very handsome. "Now you really look like a  princess, Princess." He said, patting my head and laughed at his own joke. "Very funny." I said, fixing my hair again. He guided me onto his bike, and placed my arms around him. Hana finally came out, and walked over to Juyeon's bike, "Oh, looking hot-!" Juyeon said, but was cut off by Hana slapping his back, and hopping on his bike.

"You ready?" He asked, and I nodded. "No helmets?" I asked, seeing that he wasn't wearing one this time as well. "Nah, I worked too hard getting my hair perfect for tonight." He said, being proud of his hair. "But it's probably gonna get ruined..." Juyeon said, and I nodded knowing what he was talking about. "Well If it does get messed up, It was for you, princess." He said looking back and winking at me.

A/n - STREAM THRILL RIDE GUYS~ GO NOW!!!!!

Also thank you or reading the chapter '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪' of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~

Please comment and vote if you like! <3