11 | 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

We both got up to my apartment and he asked if he could come inside since he had nothing else to do. I opened the door and Haneul came running over to us, jumping in excitement of seeing Sunwoo too I guess. I went into my bedroom placing my purse down and taking off my jacket. And putting on a jumper instead, I came back outside to my living room to see Sunwoo scrolling through some shows on the tv with Haneul on his lap.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Sunwoo asked while looking through some movies.

"You aren't going back to the others?" I asked, standing in my kitchen. He shook his head, saying that he needed a break from those loud and chaotic human beings. I laughed at his remark, and came back sitting on the couch, while also placing down some snacks and drinks that I could find. I lifted a sleepy Haneul from Sunwoo's lap and placed him on mine.

"So why did you follow me before?" I asked Sunwoo, "Huh, I wasn't exactly following you.." He said looking away from the tv to look at me. "I just- uh" I smiled at him trying to make up an excuse.

"It's not that I wanted to follow you-you, I just- I just wanted to see Haneul again!" He said stealing the small dog from my lap, and facing the screen again, clicking on a movie. I wrapped myself in a blanket and lay down, seeing my phone had a new message.

HANNIE_1004

HANNIE_1004 - Hey sis :)

Y/nie - Hey Hannie, what's up?

HANNIE_1004 - Where are you right now?

Y/nie - Just chilling at home :)

Y/nie - Why?

Jeonghan didn't reply back after a while, so I shrugged it off and started watching the movie. That was until I felt Sunwoo start to move around, I wasn't facing him as I was lying down on the other side of the couch. I looked up to see if he was ok, but instead I saw Haneul being shoved into my face, making me jump up in surprise. He laughed a bit, and moved the white dog, so his face would show.

"What's wrong?" I asked pouting a bit as he made fun of my reaction.

"I wanted to watch a movie with you next to me, but you're on the other side of the couch." He said pouting. I sat up slowly, and he scooted next to me, taking a bit of my blanket too. Blush crept up to my cheeks and I hid under the blanket, trying to calm myself down. But Sunwoo, made that hard for me, as he also popped his head in, under the blanket like me.

"You okay princess-?" He whispered, giggling a bit, before being cut off.

"HEY SIS, WE'RE HERE! WE GOT UH PIZZA AND CHICKEN! JEONGHAN PAID FOR ME!" I heard a familiar, annoying voice come from near the front door. I shot my head up from under the blanket, and my eyes widened as I saw both my brothers. Jeonghan had the same expression as me, Sanha didn't even notice Sunwoo as he was too busy checking the food and Sunwoo was still trying to unsuccessfully hide under the blanket.

Time skip~

The four of us sat on the couch, Sanha sat next to me, and Jeonghan sat next to Sunwoo. My brothers didn't want me and Sunwoo sitting together for some reason, so we sat across from each other with the food in the middle on my coffee table.

"Hannie, I don't see the problem here!" I say aloud. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN! MY BABY SISTER IS GROWING UP!" Jeonghan said, faking a few tears. "YEAH, I'M SO ANNOYED, YOU AND JAE WERE BOTH HIDING YOUR RELATIONSHIPS FROM ME!" Sanha said, joining the conversation, probably actually having some real tears.

"WHAT, NO WE WERE JUST WATCHING A MOVIE TOGETHER! SUNWOO JUST WANTED TO SEE HANEUL." The said dog looked up at me, when I said his name. While Sunwoo stayed quiet, not wanting to join the conversation of the three siblings, he just sat there patting Haneul.

"HANNIE, I WASN'T MAD WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU WERE DATING!" I say back, getting a drumstick, and stuffing Sanha's mouth with it, as he had been trying to reach over for one, that was on my side.

"WELL, THERE'S NO PROBLEM THERE BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST. BUT YOU ARE MY BABY SISTER! I DON'T EVEN KNOW SUNWOO!" Jeonghan said putting a bunch of food on a plate, and giving it to Sunwoo. "Here, please eat it." Jeonghan said with a polite and kind voice, before screaming back at me.

"WHEN DID YOU MEET?" He said loudly, with a serious face. "Two days ago?" I said thinking.

"WHAT?" Sanha said, choking on his chicken piece.

"PEOPLE CAN DATE AFTER KNOWING EACH OTHER AFTER ONLY TWO DAYS?" He said in disbelief, while me and Sunwoo choked on our food. "We aren't DATING Sanha!" I say back immediately, before hearing Sunwoo say 'yet'. We all looked at him with shocked faces as he took a bite of his pizza, smiling.

"HYUNG, YOU LIKE THIS UGLY THING?" Sanha said pointing at my face, and I slapped him on the head. "SHUT UP!" I say back.

"Aish, my siblings are so loud and annoying, I'm sorry Sunwoo." Jeonghan said, rubbing his temples.

"SAYS YOU!" Me and Sanha said at the same time.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Our eldest brother said back.

This whole conversation made Sunwoo laugh out loud, and all our heads went his way. "Having siblings must be fun." He said holding his stomach. "What No way Hyung! I HATE Y/N, SHE'S SO ANNOYING!" Sanha said. "YAH!" I slapped Sanhas hand after he insulted me.

After some more screams, chatting and laughing, we finished our food, and the guys ended up liking each other a lot.

"Hey Y/n, Sunwoo, me and Sanha are going now, I've got to drive him back to his dorm before he gets in trouble for being out late." Jeonghan said, getting ready to put on his shoes, and Sanha followed behind him. As they were starting to walk outside, Jeonghan looked back to see Sunwoo holding Haneul and me standing next to him.

"Are you staying over?" He asked Sunwoo, "Huh? Uh no, unless you want me too." Sunwoo replied, then looked at me smirking.

"NO! THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!" Sanha said, putting his hand out separating the two of us.

"Ok, ok! Just go now, Sanha, if you are late, you'll get in a lot of trouble from Mr Kim! So go!" I say pushing both my brothers out the door, "Ok, Ok We're going!" Jeonghan said, waving bye to the both of us and I closed the door.

"I'm sorry, they stayed for so long, you probably have a headache now." I say laughing, as I watch him put Haneul down. "Nah, they were fun." He replied, looking at me. I looked back at him, realizing we were pretty close, since we were still standing in the small area that led out to the front door. "Seriously? I have a headache from Sanha's screaming before when you guys were playing games." I said, closing my eyes.

I felt a warm hand, gently placed on top of my head. I looked up to see Sunwoo patting me with a big smile on his face.

"We never got to finish our movie."

A/n - Hi hi, Its me Lynweni! I just wanted to say thank you for 130 reads (1/08/21)! I hope you guys are enjoying 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚, as much as I enjoy writing it!

Thank you for reading chapter 11 of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~!

Please comment and vote! <3