𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣

╔═══════𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ═══════╗

               Get out :) - Tbz cob

              ╚═════════════════════╝

"What the heck is that?" Hyunjun exclaimed, seeing the notification that popped up on the screen, before they could continue. Cob? Is that... Oh! Jacob must have put that in, in case someone were to try and find information about us!

"What's wrong? Why isn't anything happening?!" Hyunjun asked the two. They continued to try and figure out what to do next, but weren't able to find a way back into Sunwoo's account after they got logged out.

"UGH, Dumb morons can't do anything!" Hyunjun said, getting frustrated, brushing his hands through his hair. On the table I saw a phone light up and start to vibrate due to it getting a call. Hyunjun grabbed it and made his way outside, the two men also got up to follow him.

"What are you dumbasses doing?! Stay here, and make sure she doesn't escape!! I think I'll be gone for a while." He said, grunting in frustration, walking out of the room, leaving the two guys speechless.

"Damm, we should definitely quit." The one on my right side said. "What do you mean? If we do, he'll come and kill us personally." The other said. They both ended up talking about food? Breakfast to be exact. "I'm hungry! He made us come all the way here, and didn't let us eat breakfast yet."

Ok, so it's morning.

They both looked my way, taking a look at my ankle that had the heavy metal chain securely wrapped around my foot. "Hey..." "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"What are you thinking?" "Dude lets just leave! There's no way she could escape, she's too weak!" Excuse you...

"Oh, I thought you were thinking 'lets eat her!'" I looked at the guy with shaking eyes, as the other hit his head. "What the hell? Dude lets just go!" One said going to the door, opening it and looking outside to see if Hyunjun was around. "BUT WE WILL DIE IF WE GET CAUGHT!"

"Hmm." The smarter one said, "Hey girl, If Hyunjun comes back before we do, tell him we heard movement outside." I nodded reluctantly, as they both victoriously cheered, making their way outside.

"Wow, they are dumb." I said to myself. I started to look around for a way out.

Sunwoo Pov.

Last Night~

As I drove down the familiar roads, speeding up unconsciously, my grip tightened on my handles. The only thing my mind could think of was her, Y/n. She was probably scared, I miss her already. Will I be able to even get her back? It's my fault she's in this problem...

I stopped at the side of the road, parking my bike, then hopped off.

Where was I?

Home.

I walked off to the side, placing my hand on the scanner, as it beeps 3 times, the gates to my home opened up. I walked up the path to my front door, seeing both large doors being opened from the inside. "Young sir, welcome home." The maids said in unison.

"Sunwoo, you're back at a good time. Your parents left yesterday for a business trip, and won't return for a few weeks!" Minjun said as he bowed to me, teasingly. "Get up Minjun, you don't have to treat me like that if my parents aren't here." I said walking past him coldly, as he followed me up to my room.

"Why the sudden visit, young sir?" He said, continuing to use his formal manner. "Minjun, seriously, you can stop, it's disgusting." I replied, as I sat down at my desk, pressing the hidden button behind my computer.