23 | 𝟚:𝟚𝟡𝔸𝕄

"Come on Princess." He said in a soft tone. I refused to just jump off the ladder, so I continued to descend the ladder at a turtle-like speed. I heard Sunwoo sigh a bit, and walk closer to me. I looked at him, and saw his hand move to the button at the bottom of the ladder. "Wait no!" The ladder sort of unfolded and did something, that made me fall back, my heart dropped. I fell down and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up, my gaze meeting Sunwoo's, "I told you, you could trust me." he said smirking.

I slapped his shoulder., "I could have died!" He just chuckled at me, "Seriously Sunwoo! How could you just let me fall!" I said, holding my hand on my heart. "Well I didn't, I'm holding you right now, aren't I?" He said, and I took a glance at our position, and he was literally holding onto me, bridal style.

I quickly tried to get out of his grasp, and ended up just falling onto the ground with a thud. "Now that was your fault princess..." He said, squatting down checking if I was ok. I gave him a sour pout back, and he helped me back up. I swept off the dirt off my clothes, walking back to his bike, being a bit salty about what just happened. We finally made it back to my apartment, and were sitting on the floor playing with Haneul for a bit.

While watching Sunwoo play with him, I saw the shiny reflection of the bracelet that was in Sunwoo's pocket. Maybe it was for me! Or not... well who would it be for? Sunmi? No! Maybe he just wanted to wear it himself! Sunwoo wearing a petite, golden, butterfly bracelet- um maybe?

I didn't notice I was spacing out, until Sunwoo clicked his fingers in front of me, gaining my attention. "Huh? What's wrong?"

"Can I maybe sleep over?" He asked. "WHAT!?" I said, with a red face. " My parents argued with me a bit before, and if they see me back at home, well I just don't wanna deal with it." He said laying back onto the ground, with Haneul walking on top of him. "Uh, sure?" I said hesitantly, Sleep here? As in, in my bedroom-?

"Thanks, I'll just sleep out here." He said pointing to the couch. "Unless you want me to sleep with you?" He said cheekily, wiggling his eyebrows. "As if!" I said, getting up and running to my bedroom. I took a shower and got ready for bed, but before I went to sleep I went out to the living room.

"Are you going to sleep?" He asked, propping himself onto his elbows. I nodded in response, "Will you be cold?" I asked, walking over to him, and sitting on the couch. Seeing as the blanket he was using was quite thin. He sat up, leaning closer to my face, "Then can you warm me up?" He said cheekily, while I gave him a pout.

"Hey! That was my line!" I said remembering last night. While he laughed at me, "I'll be fine, Thanks for letting me stay over princess. But will you be ok sleeping tonight?" He asked, "Why wouldn't I be?" I was genuinely curious as to why he said that. "Your mum said that you have trouble sleeping, and the only way to get you to sleep is to stay with you-" I covered his mouth, "That was a lie! She just- just wanted to uh."

"I don't think it was a lie princess." I got up from the couch, walking back to my bedroom, "Goodnight~!" He said making fun of me. I closed the door, and jumped onto my bed, very embarrassed.

2:29AM~

DANG IT! He was right! I rolled around in bed, trying to sleep but just couldn't. I stared at my bedroom door, sitting up just staring at the wall for a bit, then I heard a soft ping~ come from my phone. I rushed over to look at it, and I read the contact name, @sunseonoo

Sunseonoo - Why do you keep moving around, princess?

When I read the message, I silently get out of my bed, open the door and walk out to my living room. I see Sunwoo as his phone lights up when I texted him. "I guess I was right." His raspy voice echoed throughout the quiet room. I went over to him, sitting on the couch again playing with my fingers. I look up, meeting his eyes, "Come."

He said with his arms open, I crawled over, and lay next to him, with a bit of a gap between us. "Sleep." He said again, closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep himself. I chuckled at his dry instructions, resting my head on his arm, looking at his sleeping figure.

He opened one eye and I pretended to be asleep, he laughed at me, bringing my head into his chest, slowly helping me get to sleep.

Morning~

I felt something shift slightly in front of me, I opened my eyes looking upwards. I saw a hand trying to block the sunlight from reaching my face, my gaze moved from his hand to his arm. Then finally stopping to see his face. At first we didn't actually say anything to each other, he just looked at me and I looked back at him. The silence was broken by a small white fluffy dog who stepped on Sunwoo's face.

I chuckled, grabbing Haneul and moving him into my arms. "Good morning Baby!" I said giving my full attention towards my dog. I sat up, starting to play with him a bit. "Seems like someone slept well." The boy behind me said, wiping his eyes, and petting my head. "Hehe, yep!" The reason as to why I was acting all excited and everything, was only to cover up my embarrassment.

"Oh I just remembered, I have practice today! I'm late!" Sunwoo said, scrambling off the couch, "Uh could I use the bathroom-?" I nodded in response. And the moment he went to the bathroom, I hid my face in between the blankets, remembering last night. Afew only a few minutes Sunwoo came rushing out, "Do you want to come?" He said quickly, I shook my head no, due to two reasons, 1 I didn't want to make him late by waiting for me and 2 Sunmi would be there... "Sorry for leaving like this!" He said bolting to the door, but almost tripping on the way there. I giggled, "Kim Sunwoo-" I said softly, before hugging Haneul again.

A/n - OMG YES ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! Hope you guys like it!

Thanks for reading chapter 23 of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~

Please comment and vote! <3