10| 𝔹𝕦𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡

"Hey Jae, Sanha's getting impatient because you're not here yet." I said, smirking while my brother glared at me.

"..." She was silent on the other side, I wonder what's wrong?

"Jae?"

"Y/n..." A male voice popped out.

"Wait, that voice...!"

"Eric?!?" I was shocked, not sure If I was right or not.

"Hey Y/n..." He replied from the other line.

"Where's Jae?" I asked, totally puzzled, did they know each other? What if Jae lost her phone and Eric picked it up?!? I thought Eric had somewhere important to go?! Are they...

"Uh, well." In the background I heard a faint voice, "Hey Eric have you seen my phone? I was gonna go to sleep in your room, but I couldn't find it.." That voice.. Jae!

"Uh Hey..." Eric said back to the voice, which was 100% my friend Jae!

Time skip ~

"Uh so, Surprise?" Jae said giggling at her friend group, holding onto Eric's hand. At this time, I was standing there still shocked by this giant coincidence, Wooyoung was just surprised Jae got a boyfriend before me, and Sanha. Well he was quiet the whole time, I looked at him and saw he was staring at Eric, which made the boy uncomfortable. I elbowed my brother's side, making him look at me with a 'What?' face. I gave him another face back, and he understood what I meant.

"Eric, do the guys know about this?" I asked curiously, and he shook his head.

"Well, Hyunjae's onto us, Please don't tell the others though!" He said looking at Jae. "So uh how do you know my brother and boyfriend, Y/n?" I sensed that Sanha tensed up when he heard the word 'Boyfriend'. "Work reasons." I say, and Eric nods back.

"Ah, the company you were talking about last week was Cre.ker! That's so cool, I guess you guys met there right! And my brother Hyunjae!" She said brightly like she always was, which made everyone smile, even Sanha, which relieved me a bit.

I nodded and hooked my arm with hers, whispering into her ear so none of the boys could hear us.

"You better tell me everything next time we meet!" I said cheekily. She laughed back, "Why not now!" She said. I shrugged and whispered to her again, "I thought you guys were hanging out together!"

"Not really, he just wanted to see me again, and I forgot about our meet up!" She also apologized. I laughed and said it was fine.

I looked at the cute couple and wiggled my eyebrows at Jae, then started to push the two out of our spot.

"Go on a little date, I'm sure we will be fine without you Jae!" I said giggling.

"Ugh fine, but I'll make sure to buy food for you guys next time!" She said hooking arms with Eric running off.

I walked back to see Wooyoung patting Sanha's back.

"It's okay, dude! Just find another girl."

"But- *sniffles*"

"Sanha! Stop being a baby! Come one, get up!"

I say, trying to encourage my baby brother to move on already!

"Whatever, I'm going home, I have, uh, homework!" Sanha said walking off the opposite way the couple went.

I huffed out, knowing I would have to comfort him later. I pick up my purse and look at Wooyoung who's looking at the poor boy walking off, almost crying.

"Damm, poor kid." He says, looking at me.

"Well, I guess our hang out is canceled." I say back laughing.