4 | P𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤

"What do you mean, I thought you looked hot, princess."

We both turn around to see Sunwoo holding onto Hakyeon's arm and Hakyeon holding some chips. My face burns up and I look back at the black dress that was draped over my arm. "Hakyeon and Sunwoo! Seriously, we can go shopping by ourselves, no need to be on my back all the time! Who put you guys up to it? Was it Sangyeon, Jacob or Juyeon? Or was it you guys!" Hana said.

"Uh sorry! It wasn't really our idea, we just got lucky to escape practice by winning a game... uh Chip for your forgiveness?" The boy stuffed his mouth with chips, to which Hana took the chip and ate it. 

"Buy the dress Y/n, it looks cute." Sunwoo said, looking at me. Hana goes to the lady first and pays for her dress, Hana and Hakyeon go outside eating more chips along the way. "You can go outside too, I have to look for my wallet" I said pointing at my purse. He nodded and turned around, whilst I went up to the lady trying to use the skills my mum taught me. Mum Lesson 101, make sure to know how to get discounts!

( 5 minutes after of you trying to get a discount)

"Sorry miss, but I can't do that, you need to pay the full price. We aren't offering a discount for that dress."

"Um, could I rent it? Or wear it one time then give it back if that is possible? Hehe?"

"Sorry we can't do that here, or anywhere... I'm not very sure actually, but I'm not able to do that for you, sorry!" The lady replied, bowing to me probably thinking I'm crazy.

"No! It's fine, sorry, I'm being a bother. Um" I look back at the group outside, and Hana signals an ok sign seeing if everything was okay. I sent one back with a small smile. " Do you think you could just uh, give me an empty bag?"

"Excuse me?... Sure, one second" She looked at me weirdly, but still ended up coming back with an empty bag. "Thank you for visiting SM Clothing!"( A/n-yes SM is now a famous clothing store )

"What took so long?" Hakyeon complained. I laughed and lied that my card didn't go through for some reason, and the machine was broken. "Really? It worked fine for me" Hana popped in.

"Is there anything I need to do back at the company? Otherwise I think I'll just go home and I guess get ready for tonight." I said quickly, wanting to go so no one would realize I didn't buy the dress. "Hmm Not really, I'm sure it's a shock for you, knowing about Cre.Ker now haha." Hana said, and I nodded. "I'll just go home then, thanks for taking me out Hana." I smiled brightly, and Hana returned the smile. " You have a while until we go out for the mission, want me to come over to your house and help with dressing you up! We can go together, and I'll make sure Baekhyun will come to you, without you even having to do anything since you'll look gorgeous!"

"Nah, I'm fine, you should get ready too." I say back.

"Gosh guys it's only 2:48, You still got like half the day!" Hakyeon said, to which sunwoo replied with " Leave them be, girls take hours to get ready, that's why they are always late haha"

"How will you get home?"

"Uh, I use the bus to go to and from wherever."

"I could give you a ride home on my bike, and Hakyeon you take Hana home." Sunwoo said, holding up his keys.

"Yeah, stop eating all my chips Hana, so selfish! Let's go!" Hakyeon said, walking away cheekily "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PIG!" Hana said, chasing Hakyeon. "STOP CALLING ME A PIG!"

"Hey, I can take the bus home, it's probably easier for the both of us!" I say trying to avoid being alone with him.

Wait, why can't I be alone with him?  What am I talking about?! Of course I don't want to be alone with him!?

"Why would it be easier for you? Wouldn't it be faster to go with me?" He suggested. I tried saying no and making up another excuse, but Sunwoo ended up grabbing my wrist and gently pulling me towards the exit. I stood to the side awkwardly, watching him open up the seat and throw me another helmet. He sits down and gestures to me to get on, but I again insist that it's fine, and I can go alone.

"I won't kill you princess, I'm good at driving. And I'll make sure to go slower if that makes you feel better?" He said, holding out his hand. I huff out and take his hand, sitting down behind him. I put my hands onto his shoulders tightly and sit a little closer to him so I don't completely fall off.

He starts the engine and we start going to my apartment, after telling him where I lived. At one point he went a little faster than before, and I lost my grip for a second, only to accidentally hold onto his neck for support.

I soon realized what I did, putting my hands back loosely around his shoulders and said sorry loudly over the wind. He let go of the handles for a brief moment and guided my left hand down around his waist, and my right hand eventually followed. Making me end up basically hugging him for the rest of the ride.

We arrived at the entrance of my apartment and I hopped off his bike. "Thanks Sunwoo." "No problem Princess."

"Since when did I become 'Princess'?" I said laughing a bit.

"Since when I first saw you, Princess."

A/n -

So yes I'm back again, with another part because I feel like it!

Thank you for actually reading this book, seeing the views go up slowly makes me really happy!  This was chapter 4 of 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕚~

Please comment and vote! <3