chapter 7

Mews pov

It was past ten in the evening when i got home I saw gulf parents in the living room watching Netflix.

" Good evening ma and pa" I greeted them.

Even though I am nervous iside I courage my self to act normal.

" Good evening too son, have you eaten?" Mama ask

" Done already ma, goodnight"

" Okay good night, gulf is here room already" mama said

I entered my room gulf parents is  treated me will but I did something to thier son.  Shame on you mew shame on you.

*****

I wake up early after taking a bath I went down I saw gulf and his parents in dinning area.

" Good morning ma and pa" I greeted them

" Good morning to you too mew, step down here let's eat breakfast" mama said

" Ma, you don't mind if I eat my breakfast in uni."

" Not at all son takecare'"

I know it's not right but i can't stand infront of them especially gulf.

*****
" Hey! Brow you came early?" Ja asked me we are At the whole way setting on a a bench waiting for our class to start.

" Yeah! A bro do you know of any condo near  university?" I asked.

" Why ate planing to move on from gulf's house?" Ja said.

"Yeah!

Ja knows everything about me including my feelings for gulf.

" Yes, bro! I'll come with you after our class." He said

I was surprised when a pair of hands curl up in my arm.

" Eyy' baby your here,! I was looking for you" said first " ohh hi JA"

"  ahm this is first gulf's friend" o said

" Nice meeting you first" ja said

First just nooded and smile.

" Ohh I would still want to be with you but our class is about to start" Ill go ahead now see around handsomes" first said

" I like him but I think he likes you."  Ja said

" He is just my friend and you know already whom I like, don't worry I will help you to make first yours" I said taping his shoulder.

" Really!! Thanks bro"

" Your welcome, now let's go to our building "

After our last subject in the afternoon me a ja starting to find a condo so I can move in soon. Less than an out of searching I finally get what I want.

" You can move here sir anytime you want" said that condo dealer

" Okay ma'am thankyou" we bid goodbye to her

" Thanks bro" said to ja

" No problem bro, don't forget you said you are helping me to first be mine" ja said smirking.

" Yeah"

" Wait bro, what your plan about gulf are you dicided to confess your love for him" ja ask

" A a I don't know bro to be honest I did something to him when his parents on  a vacation" I confess to ja.

" Owh you are silly my friend! And let me guess! That the reason why, you want to move out in their house?" Ja smiling like an idiot

" Don't mocking me bro I am serious I don't think I can stand straight in gulf's parents"

" Okay okay! I'm sorry na bro" ja still smiling.

Ja and I got close to each other quickly we have similarities though when it comes to our like or this like except boys he like first and I like gulf.  We bid goodbye to each other.

Next day I was about to enter my car when I saw first this is the right time to approach him.

" Hop in I will give. You a ride!" I said when I stop my car.

" Ohh really baby is this for real?" First said surprisedly

" Yes so come on get in "

" I think gulf Hates me more if he knows this." first said we are now heading to their home.

" Why?"

"Because  his  mad at you and this fast few this I am getting closer to you, " he said

I just nodded and continuing driving until we reach first house

" Thank you mew for giving me a ride, drive safe" first said and get out in my car he entered Thier house.

         ________

Gulf's pov

I wake up early, after taking a bath wear my uniform  I went down stairs saw my parents in dinning area.

" Hey sweety good morning" mama said

" Good morning too ma and pa"

I set beside mama while eating I suddenly fell nervous and my heart keep beating fast when I heard mews voice.

Mama invite him to join us on breakfast but he said he will eat at the university. And bid goodbye to my parents.

That ugly monkey. He didn't greeted me. he's ignoring my beauty, wait what I said my beauty oh no!!.  Damn you mew.

" Hey son are okay? Did you say something?" Papa ask

" No pa it's nothing" I said awkwardly. I'll go ahead my parents. bye! Love you."

I was about to open the front door when mama called me

" Sweety!  please give this to  mew he might forget to eat" mama give  me a plastic with food.

" Ma, my room is far from his building and wether he eat or not I don't care! "  I just said goodbye to mama again and kissed her cheeks.

  *****

I was walking at the hallway when I saw mew and his band mates Ja talking. Im about to come closer to them to get autograph from Ja and of course to be near at mew.

yeah I admit it I want to be closer to mew every seconds . But   I saw first wrapped his hands in mews arm. This friend of mine is really flirty, I wonder why  he become my friend and this ugly monkey! That the reason why he was rushing to get here just to flirt.

Damn!!  why do I feel this way I am jealous? Ohh no I'm. Not.

****

After our lunch break Sam approach me even though we are  classmates but we won't talk all the time she has her friends and I have mine

" Babe can we talk.?" She ask

" Sure!?"

I said and fallow her going to campus park.

" This past few this I noticed that something has changed, Everytime we talk it seems that you are thingking someone else"

" No babe it's nothing I'm sorry okay! I will make it up to you" I said thinking that maybe we can fixed and I can focused with her and forgeting mew.

" let's break up gulf" Sam said.

At first I am shock but minutes after Sam said sink in my mind

" Okay, then let's break up."  After I utterd that words Sam left me.

I am single now  I feel  guilt  Sam treat me well shes  a good girlfriend to me  But I guess this is the best for us.

See you next chapter 😊

🌞 Shekanawutsuppasit 🌻