chapter 32

Someones pov

I've been waiting this to happen i love you for a long time I just watch you  from a far, now that I I have a chance  to get closer to  you. I'll do everything to make you mine mew suppasit joong.

Working as a secretary is not bad to fulfill my plan I was eretated when a woman come and hold the doorknob in my boss office I stopped her.

" Excuse me ma'am me I know your name please, I don't remember Mr joong  has meeting a woman today" I said

" Your boss know me already do you want me to call him to sutisfied your wondering mind." She said harcasticaly.

I am about to answer her when the telephone on my desk rang I left her to answer the phone.

My boss is asking me to make his coffee  so I  make his coffee while the woman still standing on the door.

I entered in my boss office and give his coffee and tell him that there is a woman looking for him.  boss said that I let the woman in so I open the door and she finally enter sir hug her immediately.

I am feeling upset of what I am seeing now I know my boss not into girls but who ever she is I will get rid of  her or anyone  out of my mews life.

*****

Authors pov

🔞

Months has passed since mew and gulf together mew showers gulf love and care. mew send flowers to gulf everyday and so as gulf he called mew after his all subjects done. The lovebirds full of love and happiness including Thier sexy time.

Mew and gulf laying on mews bedroom then he  kiss gulf's lips  it starts from slow movement until become hot and rough mew  sucks gulf's upper lips. They sucked each other's lips feeling the taste of Thier own saliva.

They kissed for a long time but gulf's parted his lips to mew because he run out  his breath. Mew lips went down to gulf nick kissing in every possible place he can reach he then he pinched and twisted gulfs inviting nipple,
He licked and sucked them hard.

Gulf's gasps and moan  with the pleasure his boyfriend giving him " uhmmm babe"  gulfs hand stroking mews hair he pulls mew closer so mew can sucked his nipple harder.

While mew keep sucking on gulf's nipple his hands is already preparing gulf's entrance. Then he let go of gulf's nipple and get the lube put a small amount on his finger and  sucked gulf's cock already harden. He inserted his first finger gulf hissed because of the pain but with mew's warm mouth eating sucking his dick gulf somehow forget the pain and feel pleasured.

Mew added the second finger trusting slowly reaching gulf's sweet spot gulf's moaned louder he can feel his near in his climax.

" Babe your so good at this ahhh I'm closer ahhh "

Gulf's splurt on mews mouth he swallowed it he smirk and lick his lips. Then mew position his huge and  hard dick in gulf's entrance mew enter slowly until his dick pully inside gulf's hole.

Mew trust slowly gently until become faster harder and deeper

" Babe fucked! Harder deeper ahh" gulf moaned

" So tight baby uhhhh" mew groans

Mew pound gulfs ass harder and deeper like there's  no tomorrow gulf Keep moaning  a mess

" Uhh babe, your dick feel good inside me ahh faster ahh don't stop nghhh don't stop~ " mew hit gulf's sweet spot once again.

" Baby ahh, ahh! your hole  clinching my dick nicely ahh I'm gonna cum.."

" Mee too babe I'm cumming" gulf said  stroking his own  dick

Mew trust harder and deeper until.

" Ahhhhhhhh" they both cum

Mew inside gulf's and gulfs between their body

" Hah!! I love you baby" mew laid beside gulf panting

" I love you too babe" gulf replied

" One more round " gulf utterd

" Ride on me baby" mew said

" But I don't know how? this is our first time doing this " gulf said wondering.

" I will help and guide you baby"  mew wink.

Then gulf claimed mews lips he slowly getting up on top of mew he sniffed and bit mews nick puting a mark on it then he litf up a bit  his hand  holds mews already harden dick and put inside his leaking hole,

" Ahhhh hmmmm" he moaned when he feels mews dick pulley inside him again.

Then he put his two hands in mews bed head board and slowly  move his ass up and down.

" Ahh! this is feels so good babe"

" Baby, move that ass faster!" mew demand

Gulf move his ass faster and deeper.

" Babe this is so deep ahhhh"

Mew can feel his climax  he hold gulfs body with his both hands and fucked gulfs ass harder, faster and deeper.

" Yeah babe just like that faster babe faster!!  I'm cumming I'm gonna cum. Ahhhh" gulf moaned.

"Me too baby ahhhh"

Mew cum in gulf's hole for the second time and gulf release his load on mews chest

Gulf still on top of mew and mew slowly trust his dick inside.

" My body is paining babe my hole is sore you fucked me rough" gulf's pretending to be mad.

" I'm sorry baby, I cant help it you are so  delicious, I will help you clean later" mew carries gulfs body.

Mew knows already that after their making love  gulfs wants rest  on top of him.

A/n {mewgulf don't know how to use condom😂😛}

To be continued

🌞 ShekanawutSuppasit 🌻