chapter 28

Mews pov

it's Sunday so I don't need to go office and shy went to thier place she said she also want to visit my mom and dad I must say that my parents threat her as her daughter we just ended our conversation on the phone when suddenly I heard nock on my door I get up in the sofa and open the door after the second knock .

I was so surprised when I saw gulf.

" What are you doing here?" I ask  him shuttering will I'll never expect this.

" Can we talk"

I let him in offer him something to drink he is silent so I open the topic asking who is my girlfriend and why he don't want to hurt my bestfriend. will I guess this is the right time to settle the misunderstanding that my bestfriend cause.

He can't directly say who is my girlfriend ofcourse I need to pretend that I don't know yet.
I can see he was surprised when I tell him that shy is only my bestfriend, I know he feel betrayed so am I, I explained everything to him. I ask him about his girlfriend now his the one who confused.

" Girlfriend me? Have a girlfriend? " He said

Then I tell him everything happened when I fallowed him in the Philippines. I Burt's all the words that I want to tell and asked him two years ago. Including that I still love him.

He also explain to me and I was surprised and shock when he confess his love for me.

Gulf love me he love me ohh god I hope I am not dreaming can someone tell me that I am not dreaming..

" Hey I said i love you " he tapped my shoulder I was looking at him blankly.

" Yeh I heard you loud and clear! So is that girl is your girlfriend?"

" Ofcourse not she's aunt marlene adopted daughter, she told me she loved me, but I rejected it and that kissed you saw I am also surprised at that time I'll never expect she did that, but I pushed her right away and I bet  that's the one you did not see" he explain while wrapping his arm around my west leaning his head into my shoulder and enterwine our hands.

He is bolder now I am not complaining though.

I hold his chin lift it up so we can see each other " you said you love me right?"

Gulf just nodded.

" It means are we together now? We are boyfriends?" I asked him just to clarify.

" Yes babe, we are a boyfriends now" he said looking straight into my eyes.

" Babe? The last time I remember you called me love while you know!?" I teased him

" Nah! That's was two years ago  I want to start a new  memories now you and me together" he smirk.

" I'd love that baby? So why are you mad at me?"

" Owh that baby I thought honey! " He teased  me back." I thought P'Shy will already told you?" 

" No she doesn't! I am disappointed my bestfriend knows first."

Gulf chuckled." I guess Phi played it will, Remember  you broke my toy car when we are young that car is my favorite and the second one is when you kissed me  and you never explained the reason why you did that, I know it's a lame but I hate you that time"

" Oh I remember that when I kissed you, that's the time when my parents decided to go to another place.  Sorry for what I did I know your straight" I said

" Yes you right I am straight but after you kissed me that time somethings change in me but ofcourse I ignored it. then I met  Sam my ex then you stayed in our house."

" Yeah that's our parents planned it, they already know I love you and they want us to get along together but, I can't help it my self that's why that's bathroom things happen an.."

" And all my confusion back again you meet my friends and you are being closed to first that's the first time I felt jealous" gulf cut me off

I grind " really huh? You felt jealous I bet they already explained  everything to you? "

" Yeah before  I went to your to your  condo" we are now lying at my bed cuddling.

" Babe! Did you  and P'Shy do it here in your bed?" He ask.

" Ohh my gosh!  baby, how can you  think that way?  she is just my bestfriend yes I let her sleep here we sleep together! But nothing happened to us I never do a girl  my  body only wants  you"  I said and cuped his face with my two hands claimed his lips.

" Hmm" he moaned between our kisses. I slowly ran my hands into his lower body before my hand unbackled his belt gulf hold my hand.

" Not now babe! I  just want  to cuddle with you all night long " he said.

I give him what he  want I just hug him tight and close my eyes feel his body againts mine.

To be continued

🌞 ShekanawutSuppasit 🌻