chapter 33

Gulf pov

Days months has passed I am so blessed and happy mew still showering his love for me and I love him too I must say that my life is complete now who thought that the hate I feel him before turn into love I guess I don't hate him that much. We've been together for five months now but I'll never visited his office he already told me that he has a new secretary yes he hired a boy secretary P'Shy already meet him and she's telling me that she doesn't like that secretary.

Flashback.

" G, I think you need to visit mew in his office " phi shy said

" Why what happened to mew?"

" No nothing happened to your boyfriend. but that secretary of him I don't like him I bet he like mew and he is waiting a chance to lured your boyfriend"

" Phi, I trust my boyfriend I know he will not cheat on me. his your bestfriend also you must trust him"

" Whatever I trust him but I don't trust that secretary"

" Phi your so paranoid just relax okay"

End of flashback.

***

I have no class today so I decided to go to J&T building to surprised my boyfriend.

I parked my car and went inside I can see a short guy setting outside my boyfriend office I went closer to him

" Good morning sir how me I help you?" he said looking at me from head to toe.

" I am here for Mr joong is he inside?" I said politely

Now I know why P'Shy doesn't like him. 

" Me I know your name sir? so I can call sir mew that you are looking for him."

" Gulf gu.."

" Baby your here!!"

Mew cut me off he is walking closer to me he wrapped his arm on my waist  and  pick my lips.

" I knew it! My instincts telling me that your visiting me today"

" Really huh" I sneak my arm on his nape and kissed him again .

He let go of the kiss " cancel all my meeting's today and you can go home already" he said to his secretary.

Mew dragged me inside his office.

" Hmm your secretary is something "

" Hmm baby!  shy is already told me that, and now here you are saying those words don't tell me shy and you have the same instinct?" he just laughed.

" I just said what I can sense"

" Baby  trust me okay i love you and I will not cheat on you I will not chose my secretary over you  happy now?"

" I trust you but I don't trust people around you " I said and set on his lap side ways

Mew wrapped his arm around my waist " you sounded like my best friends you two are so  paranoid."

" Okay! okay I will relax, anyway let's have a date you Never dated me since we are together." I pout

" Ohh I forgot okay tonight I will call my bestfriend to find a beautiful place and reserve it for us"

  I change my position and now I an facing him. " Babe your always depends on P'Shy just give her a break!"

" No baby she really love doing this believe me! " he pick my lips again.

I hold his nape to deepened the kiss mew shove his tongue inside my mouth our tounge battling feeling, tasting, savoring our own saliva I grind my ass on his crotch.

" Baby stop that or else I will do you right here right now!" he said between our kisses

I grind my ass more and more.

" Baby stop teasing me na" mew hissed. I know he already turned on

I get up on his lap and kneel. unbuckle his belt unzipped his pants  and held his already harden dick I look at him lust fully I miss him. I miss him inside me. I kiss the tip of his dick I swallow it. his dick is in and out on my mouth.

" Baby, ahhhh your mount it feels so good" mew tugging my hair

" Uhmmm   babe"

" Baby I'm cumming I'm gonna cum ahh" mew moaned.

" Cum inside my mouth babe" I sucked his cock  faster and deeper until

" Ahhhhhhhh" mew shoot his cum inside my mouth I swallow it all.

" Your cum is so sweet babe" I lick my lips till his cum disappear.

Mew was about to give me heads but I unbuckle my belt and push down my pants  I position my self  in the sofa on four.

" I want you inside me babe"

Mew stand behind me he rub the tip of his dick on my entrance.

" Don't tease me babe fucked me already."

" Ahhhhh " I scream when suddenly mew shove his dick inside me.

He hold my hips and move slowly.

" Faster babe faster ahh" I demand.

Mew trust faster and deeper " ahh your tight baby so tight ahhhh" mew groans

" Yeh nnghh just like that babe ahhh I want more! more ahhhh"

" Baby ahhhh ahhh, I  am closer I'm gonna cum again baby..."

" Babe don't stop, don't stop ahhahhhh I'm cumming too "  I said while stroking my dick

Mew pound my ass harder deeper until " ahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Mew cum inside me and i shoot my cum in the sofa.

Mew laid in the sofa panting and   I am on top of him.

" I love you baby, do you still want to have a date with me? " mew said carising my body.

" I love you too baby,  yes but maybe some other day" I smile.

"  Baby You are something today from a surprise visit  you even initiated our sexy time" he said.

" Na I just miss you babe, why I can't seduce my boyfriend?" I ask him back.

" Of course you can always seduce me and I am all yours"

" Good, mew suppasit joong you are mine  and mine alone put that in your mind."

Mew just cupped my face And kissed me passionately.

A/n unplanned 🔞. 😊✌️

To be continued

🌞SKS🌻