chapter 37

Mews pov

I miss gulf and I can't help it anymore he is still sleeping soundly.

" Baby, I miss you" I kiss and  bit his earlobe trying to wake him up  But it doesn't work.

I guess I need to work hard own my own  I really want him.

I start to kissed his forehead down to his eyes his face his jaw line then his lips.

"B..babe what are you doing?" Gulf utter her eyes still close. I think I already wake him up.

" Baby I miss you, I want you" I said husky and pleading voice.

Gulf open his eyes and cupped my face looking at me lovingly " I miss you too babe do what ever you want to do."

I claimed his lips, I nibbles his lower lip, lick and suck it I tried to push my tongue inside he grant it our tounge battled for dominance I taste every corner of his mouth.

" Uhm babe " gulf moan between our kisses.

My kiss went down to his nick I lick and suck it puting a hickeys on it. I am hovering him.

" Love  suck me harder!"

Then my lips runs to his chest  my mouth captured his harden nipple, I sucked them one by one until I get satisfied.

" Babe uhmm."

I let go of his nipples and kissed his belly down to his navel to his tight then I held his hard dick kissed the tip. Then lick the slit then I sucked it up and down from head to tip. gulf hand  stroking  my head pushing me so I can sucked him deep.

" Uhh babe suck me harder! Deeper!

I sucked him deeper, harder as he wants.

" I'm closer babe I'm gonna cum!" Gulf moaned

"Ahhhh" gulf shoot his load in my mouth and I lick his shaft and swallowed all his cum.

I stroke my dick infront of him.

"Put it inside babe I need your dick inside me now," gulf said panting  bit his lower lip.

I get the lube and put in my harden dick and in gulf's hole I rub the tip of my dick  in his entrance.

" Stop teasing me put it in" gulf said

I position on top of him then  slowly thrust my dick inside him he wrapped his legs in my hips and pushed a little so my dick pulley inside his.

" Ahhhh baby" I groans.

I pound gulf's ass slowly until it become faster.

" Yeah just like that babe fucked me harder! Deeper..! Ahhh" gulf's moans.

" Uhh baby your so tight so beautiful"

" Nghh babe hit me there there ahhh mew  don't stop !!" Gulf's plead his moans make me hard more.

I fucked gulf harder, faster and deeper I hit his sweet spot once again.

" Ahh baby, baby ahhh"

" Touch me babe I am closer I'm gonna cum I'm gonna "

I hold  his dick And stroke it while continued pounding his ass.

" Uhhhhhhhh"

Gulf Cum in my chest  I can feel my climax I pasten my thrust.

" I'm cumming baby "

" Cum inside me babe"

" Uhhhh " I shoot inside gulf's I drop my body againts him without pulling out my dick inside  him.

" I love you so much baby" I said panting slowly thrust inside him.

" I love you too very much babe" gulf said panting and kissed me passionately.

After that steamy sex gulf's change our position then  sleep on top of me I just let him.

****

I cooked food before I go to my office I just left a note so gulf can read it if he wake up.

Im in the office baby eat will and rest more i love you 😘

I was setting on my chair when tar enter.

" Good morning sir " he said and hand me paper.

" What's this?" I asked

" My resignation sir I'll resign since you cant love me I need to move on"

" I'm sorry about that " I'll pity him but even if I don't have gulf I think I cant love him. I accept his letter and sign it.

Tar walk out on my office I can live peacefully finally there's is nothing treat on my relationship with gulf I'm thankful tar understand it.

" Hey mine what happened" shy said I called her to tell about tar

" I can breathe now mine tar is already resign and I need you here"

" And do you think because he is already resign he won't bothering you and gulf?" Shy and his instinct again.

" Mine tar already resign just leave him alone okay!"

" Okay okay! I will duty tomorrow" my bestfriend said

" Yeah thankyou mine love you, any way can you go to my condo to check on gulf"

" Ohh my god! Suppasit I bet you being rough again I told you already to be gentle on him  my poor baby boy! I'm on my way to him bye!"

Shy said she really knows me well.

****

Shy pov

I'm on my way to my best friends condo I'll be his secretary again tomorrow good thing tar already resign but still I am not convince I never let off guard on gulf and mew I need to protect them and to make sure tar won't bother them at all.

" G,  you woo where are you baby boy?" I am shouting already when I entered inside mews condo

" Phi' I'm her in our room in the shower" I hear gulf voice

" Are you okay There sweety?" I ask him there room is so mess " what happened here? " I said and  pick up the clothes scattered on the floor.

" I'm sorry phi i just wake up " gulf said getting out the shower room lowering his head.

" Ohh don't be shy, this is only me.  I already tell mew be gentle to you that shameless guy!" I said and get the towel and dry his hair.

" Phi I already ask this to mew but I am so curious and I want to ask you too" gulf said

" What is that?"

" You and mew bestfriend for a long time and I heard you sleep together many times, did you not do it ? I mean your a girl and his a boy im sure you can feel heat on your body.? "

" Hahahaha " I just laughed at him

" Phi don't laugh at me I am serious." He whine.

" Okay okay! I love mew the most but just a brother well I kissed him but just on his cheeks or forehead, yeah my body can feel heat but not when I sleep beside mew. And believe me we didn't do it even if we sleep drunk sometimes"

" Is it possible? Because me even if I just think his name my body reacted already"

" Yes and unlike me you love him romantically that's why you can feel that." I said to him " your room is clean now lets go to the dining area I buy our food"

" Thank you phi for being here " gulf said and hug me.

" No worries sweety you are like my brother now and mew ask me a favor to cheek on you I just obeying him" I said and wink to him

I love mew and gulf and I will protect their ralationship no matter what.

To be continued.

🌞SKS🌻