special chapter [the wedding]

A/p

" Are you ready baby boy?" Shy ask gulf today is Thier wedding day

" I am nervous but I'm fine and yes I'm ready" gulf said smiling wide

" Okay then let's do this" shy cheerfully said.

***

The mewgulf weeding was held on a beach it was attended by Thier friends and acquaintance. Shy was the one who assigned to sing Thier weeding song.

A/n : vedio credits on yt☺️  I know this song is familiar well if I have giving a chance to get married someday I want this song to be my wedding song (in my dreams☺️☺️)

🎶 From this moment life has begun, from this moment you are the one right beside you is where I belong from this moment on.

From this moment I have been blessed I live only for your happiness and for your love I give my last breath from this moment on🎶

Shy was singing while gulf walking smiling come closer to where mew is standing with his parents. The both parents are happy finally Thier wish come true thier son's getting married just like the way they want it.

🎶I give my hand to you with all my heart, I cant live my life with you can't wait to start. You and I will never be apart my dreams came true because of you.. from this moment as long as I live I will love you I promise you this. There is nothing I wouldn't give from this moment on🎶

Mew is teary eye looking at  gulf walking towards him with his parents. He can't believe that finally. He and gulf become husband to day.

🎶Your the reason I believe in love and your the answer to my prayers from above.all we need is just the two of us my dreams come true because of you...🎶

A Few more steps, and  gulf reached where mew standing and the judge behind him. The older held his hand smiling wide

" i love you baby" 

" I love you too babe"

Mew and gulf faced the judge holding hands. Then the judge started the ceremony.

" Today we are all here to witness the union of mew and gulf. If any one of you object this marriage speak up, or remain silent for life"

No one spoke so the judge continued

" Mew repeat after me" the judge said.

" I mew suppasit joong take you gulf as my husband I  promise infront of our parents and friends. I will love and take care of you . I will be with you wether in hardship or comfort. Our love story started with hate well I am sure I love you from the start. I  Might be not a good husband to you in the future but I will do my best to make you happy everyday your my past, present and future I love you baby so much  gulf wear this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty to you I love you baby."

Mew slid the ring on gulfs finger.

" I gulf kanawut traipipa take you mew as my husband. Promise to love you till my last breath. I hate you before but look at me right now pleading my love for you infront of our parents and friends. Because you never give up on me. Babe thankyou for loving me. Only one thing I'll ask from  you just stay by my side loving you is the best decision that I've made. Mew wear this ring as sign of my love and loyalty for sickness and in health till death do us part I love you so very much babe"

Gulf slid the ring in mew's finger.

" By the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and husband" the judge said " you may now sealed your marriage in a kiss congratulations" the judge smile.