chapter 22

Mews pov

Setting in my chair here in the office while waiting to my secretary to come back and accompany me. Today is her first day of being a music teacher.

I was about to call her when I receive a text message from her.

[Mine, can you pick me up here in MG university!?] Shy

[Yeah sure mine I'm going now] mew.

Driving my car heading to MG UNIVERSITY. what if I saw gulf there should I greet him? what would I say? The campus is so big I'm sure we won't see each other.

I parked my car in the parking lot as past as I can then I get out on my car when I saw my secretary came out on the elevator.

" Mine here!" I wave my hand.

She hug me tight and kissed my cheek.

" What's that's for?" I asked sound confusing.

" I just missed you" she giggled. " Let's go"

" Have you eaten? Let's eat my treat" I asked.

" Yes I'm done but for you I'll eat again" she said wearing her seatbelt.

I can hold it need to ask her

" A m..mine d..did"

" Of course  I see him his my student remember!" shy cuts me off. " And I eat my lunch with them.

" So you meet his friends already?"

"Not his friends suppasit but your friends also!  and soon to be my friends too"

We reach my favorite restaurant! And as she said shy eat with me  Thats one of the reason why I love her she always find a ways to fulfill my requests and demands. She's spoile me so much well shes like my older sister to me. Since I have no siblings.

After eating our lunch we got back to my office, then finished the work we left.

"Sleep in my condo again mine" I said using my soft voice.

" Mine I already sleep there yesterday I miss my own bed" she pouted

" But I feel alone!"

" Ohh c'mon! your alone for two years already, and now you are complaining?, Why don't you Court gulf then if he said yes. asked him to live with you in your condo or much better if you live together in their house" she's talked a lot.

" Mine, how can do that let me remind you he has a girlfriend if you forgotten!"

" I am not and how sure are you that he has a girlfriend? Did you asked him?" She raised her right eyebrow while talking to me

" No but?"

"Enough of your assumption and  conclusion suppasit! Based on what you saw" this time I know she's already annoyed me.

" You can tell that because you are not  in my position" I insist.

" Enough of this conversation, and start to court him send him a flowers"

" Why don't you do that! Your my secretary thats the part of your work!"  I said sarcastically, Ohh  I hope shes not opened what I've said.

I waited her to fight and argued  with me   then  I hear her talking someone on her phone.

" Yes good afternoon, can you send sunflower to Mr gulf kanawut traipipa and make sure that it's wrapped beautifully, I will send you the address and don't forget to put on the card  from mew suppasit joong" 

I have no idea, what's got into her she's involving her self to my lovelife I even told her about P'san before but she ignores it and now she's pushing me to gulf  even If I told her what I saw when I went in the Philippines. I am not complaining though! I am just curious and wondering.

" The flowers already delivered all you have to do is send him everyday and confess your love to him when he confront you" she winked

I just nooded . And set on the sofa. " Mine can I ask?"

" What?" She said while arranging the papers in my table.

" Why all of the sudden you are doing this?" I asked her seriously

" Hmm will lets say that I am a mewgulf shipper" she giggled

I'll never try to argue with her what ever she planning let her be

" I'm sorry" she suddenly said

" What are apologizing for?"

" You will know soon, bye mine love you " she kissed my forehead I will sleep on your condo next time for now let me feel my own bed "

She came out on my office, to be honest i don't understand on my best friends bahavior lately.

TBC ☺️

  🌞 ShekanawutSuppasit 🌻