chapter 18

Gulf's pov

Papa asked me to go to J&T  Office to deliver the papers that needed mews father signature! And I planned go to mews condo after. I want to see him.

It's been two years since I run away, it's time  to face him now and to fight my love for him. Two years had past,  but still  him,  my heart shouting for his name and my body wants only him.  I don't know the address so I just followed the Google map. i never interfere search or asked  our parents business same as mews parents business.

The J&T building is too big. on the first floor  parking lot,  the second one where J&T Office located and the third one and fourth I don't know! What's inside.

I parked my car. I was about to get out on my car  when I saw mew with a girl wrapping her hands around mews arm. When mews car starting to move away I fallowed them. Mews car stop on a fancy restaurant. They entered inside. Holding hands  I can see them clearly from where I parked my car.

I remember what first said. Maybe the reason why he breaking up with San. Because he  finally realized that he wants a girl. They are feeding each other, how I wish I am the one who's feeding mew right now.! I saw mew kissed the forehead of the girl. I couldn't bare what I am seeing  so I've decided to leave and go back to J&T building,

"  Good noon  sir, How may I help you ?"  The lady  asked me when I finally inside  the building I guess Shes mews dad secretary.

" Good noon too, a I'm looking for Mr joong"

" The father or the son?" She giggled.

" The father!."

" Ohh Mr joong is not here!  you can talk to C.E.O  his son,  his the but right now his not here!"  She wink!

" Ohh I see am can you please give this to him " I said and give her the papers.

" Okay sir! Consider it done."

" Thank you " I said and left here.

I called mild once I get in the car.

" Somethings happen G?" He ask

" Meet me at the MG mall I'm on my way there.!"

almost an hour waiting for mild finally he came.

" I saw mew"

" And! Did you talk? What did say are you together now?" Mild talk to much!

" Relax okay chill!,  We don't talk I am the only one who See's him."

" Ohh my bad!  I thought you meet  intentionally!

" No we don't! Papa ordered me to go their company and I saw mew with a girl."

" Well, maybe that girl I just his friends or blood related.

" Friend blood related! I doubt it! They are sweet to each other"

" How sweet?"

" They are feeding each other! Mew kissed the girl forehead"

" Ohh my god!! Friend you followed them! That's invading privacy!" Mild shake his head. " Are you jealous?"

" I never planned it I am just curious! And yes I am jealous so fucking jealous! I still love mew mild I still do."

" But he never mention us that he has already in a relationship! We hangout last month"

" Nah! There are things that need to be hiding like personal life. We are need privacy!"

" Yeah! Right!  but if you did not run away maybe you and mew probably married right now!"

" It's only for two years how can he forget me so easily" I said disappointed.

" My dear friend  you left without saying anything without telling your true feelings for mew  If I were mew I will forget you also"mild nodded his head while smiling" yeah"

" I already felt guilty okay"

" Friend,  what if that girl is really mews girlfriend!? Will you running away again?"

" Nop! This time I would not."

" Thank God! If you need anything we're always here okay if you want we kidnap mew so you can comfess him already"

you and your sugestion mild I point him the tinidor I am holding " I am not shameless and desperate "

" Okay sorry I tried to help" he chuckled!.

What the pain in my ass.

Mild and I bid goodbye to each other,  he said that he will visit boat on his condo  I wonder  how many times they did it.  who's top and who's bottom,  as for my self I am surely want to be a bottom especially when mew is the one in my top.

I recall the looks of that girl with mew earlier I can tell that she is sexy and pretty too. She can surely give kids to mew  as many as he want. While me I can only give him pain on the abdomen. 

TBC

   🌞 ShekanawutSuppasit 🌻