Prologue

DISCLAMER
!!! Please keep in mind when reading this first book, that it was written almost 6 years ago as of 2020 !!! I know she is op!!!

Night of the massacre

A young Sasuke ran through the unusually empty Uchiha compound. The silence of the night scared him as he ran to his home in the middle of the compound. He got to the front door and all he could hear was his baby sister, Naomi, crying her little lungs out.

In Naomi's room

Itachi stood over the cot of his baby sister as he said his goodbyes. When he took his last look at her, her eyes were glowing a bright red.

'The Sharingan' he thought.

But it wasn't just the normal sharingan, it was the Mangekyō Sharingan. Hearing the cries and screams of her fellow clansmen dying had most probably awakened it. He was amazed at the level of power he knew his sister would hold but he had to leave. If he didn't he'd never see her again.

"Goodbye my Black Panther, I love you and I promise I will see you again" he then left as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Back with Sasuke

Sasuke stared wide eyed at his parents dead, lifeless bodies lying on the floor. As Itachi walked in, Sasuke looked up at his older brother for a sense of safety.

"Nii-San, mother........father they're..." Then he saw the blood stained katana Itachi was holding.

"Brother, why?" He asked sobbing silently.

"I did it to test the limit of my power" Itachi said harshly.

"You are not worth killing foolish little brother, so clench your worthless life and run, run like the coward you are and when you have these eyes..." He activated his Mangekyō Sharingan "...come and try to defeate me" with that said he showed Sasuke the memories of him slaughtering the entire clan, blocking out him and Naomi. Sasuke witnesses his parents and whole clan being murdered and a vision of Itachi glaring hatefully at their little sister. He soon passed out on the ground.

Itachi could still hear the heart renching cries of his little sister.

"Take good care of her little brother, I love you both" he whispered to his unconscious brother then left the village and met up with a masked man, with unnoticeable tears still in his eyes.

"Are you ready to go?" The masked man asked.

"Hn" was the only answer the man got and they left.

Itachi would never be able to show his face in the Hidden Leaf Village with pride and passion ever again.