Chapter 6 - Brother

"Itachi....."

It was really him standing there. He was standing right in front of me but I didn't even know if he recognised me.

"D-do you remember me?" I asked stuttering a bit.

"I've got no idea who you are?" He said and I was disappointed that he didn't remember me.

"Ok....will you fight me then, and maybe you will remember me" I asked and he merely nodded.

"Umm, I don't think this is a good idea, you might get hurt" Konan tried to stop me but it was no use because I was going to get him to remember me no matter how I had to do it.

We were now in the same training room that I beat Hidan in. We got into our fighting stances, well I did, he just stood there. He activated his normal Sharingan. Then his Mangekyō and I knew what he was going to do. I quickly activated mine and was pulled into his tsukuyomi world. It was pretty cool but not as good as mine.

"This is pretty cool, but.......not as good as mine" I said. Suddenly he appeared in front of me and did something totally unexpected. He hugged me.

"I missed you, Ita" I said and started crying. I missed him so, so much. I felt safe when I was in his arms.

"Shh, shh....its alright....I'm here now" he comforted me.

"Come on, lets go talk and you can tell me everything". I wonder what he'll think about how Sasuke was treating me.

I knew this was the right decision.

Once we were out of the training area, we went to Itachi's room.

_________________________________

A/N: Hey!!!! Can't believe I'm already at 400 reads. This is just quick little chapter I wrote. What will Itachi think when Naomi tells him everything? Comment, Vote, Follow.

Bye