Chapter 33 - Aftermath

Naomi's POV

When I woke up I was bound to a wall by extremely strong chakra compression chains. Someone obviously didn't want me to move after I passed out. Then I remember what had happened.

I started crying and my anger started boiling. As I heard two sets of footsteps entering the dungeon style room, I suppressed my anger for the moment and just kept crying and sobbing silently. One of them sat down on the bench along the wall and I could tell he was tied up with ropes, the other just leaned against the table.

"I think you should know the truth, Sasuke" 'Madara' began and I clenched my teeth at that name. At the moment I was ready to murder that boy.

"What truth?" Sasuke said in his stupid emotionless voice but it had a hint of anger in it.

"The truth that Itachi loved you,-" I started crying silently again at the mention of Itachi's name. "-he gave up his own life for you, so you could be the hero that killed the one everyone saw as a murder, but he was the true hero, it's the leafs fault that your whole clan is dead. They gave your brother the dreadful mission of destroying the Uchiha clan and he did it for the good of the village. There was one catch though, the true reason he didn't kill you that day is because he couldn't, he couldn't kill his little brother. He also needed someone to take care of his baby sister, but you failed on that part. He then set up everything so that you would be the one to kill him when he was about to die from an incurable illness. He truly loved you" Madara finished and I was crying uncontrollably but they were silent cries.

Sasuke was holding he head.

"Liar, all lies. Itachi is a murder who killed his whole family. He told me that day, he did it to measure his pow-"

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!!!" I screamed cutting him off and he looked up at me.

"It's true, it's all true" I began whispering,

"He died for you. HE GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU'RE CALLING HIM A LIAR, HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW, YOU WERE TOO FOCUSED ON REVENGE TO NOTICE ANYONE" I yelled at him, trying to let all my anger out but there was just too much. The chains attached to my hands and feet felt like the were about to break but one of the charms one my bracelet started glowing and it basically took all my energy away for that moment. It was the Mangekyō Sharingan that I didn't recognise. I looked up to see the exact same Sharingan in Sasuke's eyes as they widened at mine.

"Stop staring you bastard, what are you looking at?" I question angrily.

"He's looking at your beautiful eyes, princess" 'Madara' said.

"You don't have the right to call me that" I spat at him.

"Who are you?" Sasuke questioned Tobi.

"Me? I am Madara Uchiha"

"Bullshit Tobi, bullshit!" I said and Sasuke looked at me questioningly.

"I don't know what your talking about Naomi" Madara said acting like he had no idea. He walked up to me and whispered in my ear,

"You better keep your mouth shut or your dear brother gets it" I turned my head to the side.

"Get away from me" I muttered and he stepped back.

"And let me go, I need to go blow off steam" I said.

"I don't know if I can trust you"

"I'll come back don't you worry about that. I'm not finished with him" I said and glared at Sasuke.

"Fine......but I'm sending someone with you" he said and I rolled my eyes as the chains loosened. I broke the chains as I felt my eyes go back to their normal Eternal Mangekyō.