Chapter 4 - Surpassing the Jonin

I woke up and got ready for my test today.

Oi Madara, what do you think the test will be? I asked the oddly humerus person in my head.

I don't know, I'm not a future see'er, but please try not to die because that means I die and I don't want to die. He said the last part dramatically.

Ok then, I won't die, just for you. I said sarcastically.

By now I was at the Hokage's office and I knocked on the door.

I heard the "Come in" and went in.

"Ahh, Naomi, welcome just follow me" he said and got up.

I followed him to an indoor training area. Kakashi, Iruka Sensei and a few other Joinin were there as well.

"Ok, Naomi all I want you to do is try and defeat all these ninja" the Hokage explained pointing to 10 ninja and I nodded. I got in a fighting stance, awaiting my opponents.

"GO" the hokage shouted and immediately 2 of the ninja came at me and we began a taijutsu battle. I remembered to use my small frame as an advantage and be light as a feather as I made a dark shadow clone, a new jutsu I've been working on, to distract the other one. The one I was fighting threw a punch and I ducked, spun my leg around and tripped him over. His fall to the ground classes him as defeated. I made my clone disperse as I caught the other ninjas kick and flipped him over. That's two down and eight to go.

The next one came at me with a kunai in hand so I pulled out my own to block his. We jumped back and went at each other again. That happened 3 more times. The sixth time when we jumped back I did hand signs and said "Fire Style: Great Fireball Justu" and the massive fireball shot at him. He was too slow, got slightly burnt.

The next one was one of the more difficult. I activated my Sharingan and copied his every move.

"Water Style: Great Water Dragon Justu" he said. I counted with "Lightning Style: Lightning Rod Justu" and spread the lightning through his dragon, cancelling it and into his body. Lightning cancels water. He fell to the ground twitching from the electric current but got up anyway and started to make hand signs. Before he finished, he looked into my eyes and I started my first Genjutsu that I mastered.

"Demonic Illusions: Hell Viewing Jutsu" I said and he soon passed out.

The next was more powerful than the previous one. I didn't even see him coming. He had a kuni to my neck in seconds. I used my sharingan to find a way out and slipped underneath him. I jumped on his back and put another Kunai to his throat. He was classed as defeated and relaxed his stance.

My chakra was running low and I knew that I wasn't able to continue, I put all my effort into the other ninja.

"I surrender"

The Hokage and all the jonin looked shocked.

"Kakashi, she's quite intelligent to know she didn't have enough chakra" the Hokage stated.

"I've trained her well then these past couple years. It's surprising how much they can pick up at such a young age when you teach basic things one by one" Kakashi explained.

"Indeed, you'd make a good sensai. Okay Naomi, would you like to know what rank those ninja are?" The hokage asked.

"Sure"

"4 jonin and 6 chunin, you were able to defeat one of the jonin and most of the chunin. We are all very impressed" he told me and I was a bit shocked myself.

"Naomi follow me".

I followed the hokage to his office where he told me that I had the capacity to be started in an anbu program but he wanted to keep me from it. I got my new leaf headband and left his office.

I knew my brother had his first proper mission and he was leaving today so I wanted to tell him about my new headband.

I could see Sasuke and his team waiting at the gates, obviously waiting for Kakashi.

"Hey, Sasuke I want to show you something-" I started but got cut off by him.

"I don't care, what are you doing here, I'm about to leave and I don't need any distractions!" He said with his usual tone.

"Umm...I just wanted to show you something before you go" I said sadly because of the way he talks to me.

"I don't care, I told you already"

"Why do you treat me like crap, don't you love me?"

"I could care less how you feel, all you do is get in the way of my main goal"

"So killing Itachi, our own brother,  is your whole life and I don't matter at all"

"Don't ever say that monsters name again!!! You couldn't understand what he did and are a fool for believing he's a good person!" He yelled.

"Itachi is not a monster" I fought back but it was a bad idea.

"JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK, YOU DON'T MATTER TO ME IF YOU CARE FOR HIM, YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS HIM. HE SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU WITH THE REST OF THE CLAN BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS GET IN MY WAY AND I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU WHEN I COULD BE GAINING POWER" and after he said that he threw a kuni at me but I caught it with one hand, dropped it and ran off crying.

Third POV

After a few minutes Kakashi showed up.

"Sorry, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" he lied. Team 7 started their journey to the land of waves.

"Hey, that raven haired kid really has some temper!" Tazuna said to Kakashi.

"What do you mean?" Kakashi asked.

"Well before you showed up he had a massive argument with a little girl about someone named Itachi"

"Shhh, never say that name in front of him" Kakashi was worried about Naomi now.

"So who's Itachi and that little girl?"

"Shh, keep your voice down......that little girls name is Naomi and she is Sasuke's little sister, she's more powerful than she looks, and Itachi is their older brother, he murdered their whole clan when Naomi was only a month old but they both see Itachi differently. Naomi believes there more to the story but Sasuke has nothing but hate, he vents that hate on Naomi because frankly she's very alike to a younger Itachi" Kakashi explained to Tazuna.

"Oh ok, so they had a hard past?"

"Yeah, it was very hard, especially for Naomi, because Sasuke always treats her badly and she never properly knew her parents. He's supposed to take care of her but sees it more as a chore" Kakashi finished.

_________________________________

A/N: Ok so, I'VE ACTUALLY GOT OVER 250 READS OMG THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I just can't believe it. Anyways I changed Naomi's age to 5 turning 6 maybe in a chapter or two. What do you think will happen next??? Comment, Vote and Follow!

Bye bye