Chapter Six

Party time. Yes, I'm going to another party. This will be the first party Liam and I go to as a couple. I know Harry doesn't like Liam still. I don't like Olivia so I guess it's fair. This time the party is themed like a ball for some reason. So we are supposed to wear like dresses and stuff. In high school I never had a date to the dances. Well Harry was my date but as friends. I am wearing a blue, silky, flowy dress with lacing on the torso part. It's thin strap and I'm wearing a pair of white heels with it. I did my makeup in a smoky eye look and leave my hair down but curled and with a small bun in the back. Just as I finish putting my lip gloss on there's a knock at the door. I hurry to the door and see Liam. He's wearing a black tux that makes him look so fit. 

"You look gorgeous." He speaks up with a smile.

"You look pretty good yourself." I giggle. 

"Well are you ready to go?" he asks hiding the blush on his face. 

"Yup." I say. I give him a kiss on the cheek when I pass him. 

***

We just pulled up at the frat house. I'm actually excited about this party because it's different and I actually get to have a date that isn't my best friend. Even if he's totally hot. What is wrong with me jeez...

"Let's go! I haven't seen Harry all day!" I say opening my door. I've also been looking forward to this because I haven't seen Harry since yesterday afternoon because he's been with Olivia. 

"Babe you see Harry all the time." Liam laughs as he gets out, walking to my side. 

He holds out his arm for me to grab, which I do. We walk up to the house and go inside. I look around for Harry and spot him talking to Olivia across the room. He looks-wow. I forgot how good he looks in a suit. He finally sees me and I swear his jaw drops. Olivia is talking to him but he's not even listening. It's like we're the only one's here.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I'm currently at the ball party with Olivia who's wearing a long red dress with a slit in the side. She looks good but not as good as Ellie would look in it.

"So this weekend I won't be able to make it to our date. I have a change of plans." Olivia says like it's no big deal which clearly to her it is. I'm starting to question if she even wants to be with me. She's always cancelling. 

"Oh..well maybe another night. I understand." I say sadly. 

"Awe Harry you're the best boyfriend ever." She says leaning in to kiss my cheek.

 She continues talking but I don't even notice because Ellie walks in looking absolutely stunning. That dress fits her curves perfectly and she just looks flawless. Liam is honestly so lucky to have her. I still don't like him though. He's not good enough for her. Nobody is. She deserves to be treated like a princess and I haven't met anyone capable of doing that yet. I don't think I ever will. We lock eyes and it's like the everyone else fades away leaving just Ellie and I. I get brought out of trance when I feel Olivia yanking on my arm to get my attention. 

"Babe let's go dance!" She says, dragging me onto the dance floor. 

*Ellie's P.O.V* 

I watch as she drags him away. Stupid bitch. I literally hate her. I'm pulled away from my thoughts when Liam asks me to dance.

"Of course." I answer taking his hand. He pulls me onto the dance floor where all the other couples are. A slow song starts playing as I put my hands on Liam's shoulders. He sets his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him so our chests are touching. We sway to the music slowly like all the other couples. 

"Wanna stay at my place tonight?" he asks. I've only stayed there a few times.

"I'd love to." I smile resting my head on his chest as we dance. I look across the room and see Harry and Olivia in the same position Liam and I are in. We lock eyes and I immediately want to dance with him. I haven't got to talk to him since we arrived.

***

I've been here for about an hour and now I'm just sitting outside by myself. Liam is talking to some of his friends so I thought it'd be a good time to get away. I was really hoping to talk to Harry tonight. I get what I want as Harry walks outside and sits beside me. I immediately hug him tightly. He hugs me back with a chuckle.

"Miss me?" He teases.

"Of course I did." I say. I let him go and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"You look really beautiful by the way." He says making me blush.

"So do you." I say. I realize what I just said and we both start laughing."You know what I meant." 

"Thanks." He says through a laugh. 

"This might sound stupid but...I really wanted to dance with you tonight. You know, like old times." I say looking at the grass. 

"It's not stupid. And just so you know, I missed you too." He says. 

"Who wouldn't?" I laugh. I can still hear the music from out here. A slow songs playing. Liam shouldn't look for me though, we already danced to a million tonight. Harry stands up and I worry he's leaving until he holds his hand out to me. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him confused.

"You said you wanted to dance with me." he says with a grin. I get up, taking his hand. I place my hands around his neck and he places his hands on my waist. 

"We should do something this weekend." Harry suggests.

"Like what?" I ask as we sway to the music.

"Mm...bowling?" he says.

"Sure. Just text me the details." I say. I rest my head against his chest and listen to the music.

"This is nice." Harry speaks up.

"Yeah it is." I agree. The music soon ends but Harry and I don't stop dancing. 

"What do you think our lives would be like right now if we were at different college's?" I ask. Harry doesn't answer for a minute.

"I think it'd be miserable to be away from you." He admits. My heart swells at his confession.

"I'm glad we're aren't apart." I say.

"Me too." he says. "I better get back to Olivia before she gets upset with me." He says pulling away from me. Right Olivia. Stupid stupid Olivia.

"Yeah. I better get back to Liam too." I say. I give him a hug before he goes back inside to be with the "perfect" Olivia.